Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

New Skinpack

What do you think about a new skinpack? I have camouflage skins in stock, but you can also say ideas and I try to pixel them. Here is a small preview of the camouflage skins (react with a thumbs up if you want to have the skins on the server):
D507D444-9806-47A3-B56D-E2F8AC8D65A1.gif

————————————————
Here is a second Skinpack. It’s Name is Soldier. How do you find it?

:cube_light: :heart: :cube_light: :heart: :cube_light: :heart: :cube_light: :heart: :cube_light:

Last edited:

Mr Jii Gamer

Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him

New Skinpack

What do you think about a new skinpack? I have camouflage skins in stock, but you can also say ideas and I try to pixel them. Here is a small preview of the camouflage skins (react with a thumbs up if you want to have the skins on the server):
View attachment 230576
————————————————
View attachment 230577
:cube_light: :heart: :cube_light: :heart: :cube_light: :heart: :cube_light: :heart: :cube_light:
Good job

endertom100

Novice Member
May 12, 2024
Illinois, USA
Pronouns
He/Him
Really great job!!! my only concern is that there is a LOT of camouflage skins already out there and people might just decide to get those instead. this could probably be fixed though by putting a different twist on it or something that will help it stand out while blending in!! i really like the soldier skin pack and i think a lot of people would get it! Really nice job!!!!

Reactions: Reesle
Really great job!!! my only concern is that there is a LOT of camouflage skins already out there and people might just decide to get those instead. this could probably be fixed though by putting a different twist on it or something that will help it stand out while blending in!! i really like the soldier skin pack and i think a lot of people would get it! Really nice job!!!!
Thank you!!!

Reactions: endertom100

Verideta

Novice Member
May 4, 2023
India but i lives in your heart
Pronouns
He/Him

New Skinpack

View attachment 230576
————————————————
View attachment 230577
cool!!

• Heart
Reactions: crimsonsaturn15
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

signature and about me are back up :3
Desiderata wrote on Reesle's profile.
Él Reesle
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ImRobonaut's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Daily fact #6-
If you'd fall into a volcano. you'd float on the lava instead of melting. 🥵🥵🥵 (DON'T TRY)
Top Bottom