Would this be cool

• Yes

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters

ITrueMartin

Jun 27, 2019
I don't know if this would even be possible but I was thinking it might be cool to have a 'dark mode' setting that would make it night time for the player.

(Obviously it would only effect the player that activated it and it would look like that in game modes aswell)

Last edited:

SloppyJoe1560

Novice Member
Feb 25, 2021
bruh
that would be cool and im not good at minecraft coding or whatever but i think its cause it might effect the other players. again, im not good at coding or i dont code so im not sure if this is true

Click Greatness

Jan 23, 2021
Greatness
www.youtube.com
Huh? Would this just affect just the lobby or something? I don’t think this is an important suggestion but like it would be cool if cubecraft automatically used fullbright during the lobby or something and it would cycle between day and night. But then having fullbright probably would cause some problems on other things :/

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

to the very few 5 or less people who are concerned about fhg dont worry its not going anywhere i just dont feel like writing at all and im disappointed in myself so

dw its not that deep
Desiderata wrote on caraMel's profile.
cara mel you are my biggest hater ily
1714232286010.png
Desiderata wrote on Centuria's profile.
congrats on being able to drive a car

should've said it here instead of posting it on the fhg topic :(
will you guys still love me if chapter 4 turns out to be shorter and more underwhelming
Xi1m wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
if u havent kept up with the jjk leaks then dont watch
but if you want spoilers well…
Top Bottom