Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

PlayBossWar

Jun 7, 2015
It is an idea, but I don't think this is a good option, it will only poluate the shop.
You can buy a simple set within 1 second, if you understand what I mean.

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
Exactly why this is a horrible idea for op mode. Somebody could spam buy leather and then last a year longer to kill. Or even spam buy chain/iron armour if they have enough of gold/diamonds.
That is why bows exists to shoot players off if they go to the villager and click on buy set the enemy could have made a huge distance between you and the villager and easily killed you, also i did mention something about a cool down of some sort
Actually, I didn't think about that. It is very true. If this feature is to be added, some balancing will need to be done. But I still do kinda like the way we buy stuff now.
Cool Down is the best way, 5 minutes until you can rebuy sets
@AboodPlayz
And thats why you need to be fast, also for the later part of game, you can actually buy a new set of iron while getting hit, just eat a reg and trade 2 items by 2 items. Unless you're telling me 3 people are on you, then u're bound to die. If you're lazy to trade those items, just take egg armor kit, thats good enough.
That always happens to me, i usually do solo runs or ignore teammates (that is rude of me :(), also what i hate the most is bow spammers especially if there are 2+ its almost 100% death

D

Deleted member 96982

+ 1 no more cost just armor sets in one that be nice
costs same just 1 click
nice thread

awesomebutter234

Jun 12, 2016
That is why bows exists to shoot players off if they go to the villager and click on buy set the enemy could have made a huge distance between you and the villager and easily killed you, also i did mention something about a cool down of some sort
Not every map has the villager out in the open. You did not mention the cooldown in the main post, sorry about that. Actually thinking about it there is a 5 minute cooldown......... why not just use the 5 min cooldown set to buy more sets by hand, or even just buy more sets by hand?

TheDarkAssassinV

Apr 10, 2016
So me and my brother thought of something interesting and i want to know your opinions about it, be 100% honest
We were thinking of something called Sets
What is does?
When you go to shop you can buy a full set of armor in one click but you have to pay extra (E.G So 1 set of leather = 8 iron)
Also i think their should be battle sets (Diamond Sword and Shield = 28 diamonds), Archer Punch Bow + 30 Arrows = 14 diamonds and 8 gold
Some needs more balancing/nerfing also come up with your own set ideas below !
Admins should handle the idea but good suggeation dough

y2002a6n13

Jul 31, 2016
So me and my brother thought of something interesting and i want to know your opinions about it, be 100% honest
We were thinking of something called Sets
What is does?
When you go to shop you can buy a full set of armor in one click but you have to pay extra (E.G So 1 set of leather = 8 iron)
Also i think their should be battle sets (Diamond Sword and Shield = 28 diamonds), Archer Punch Bow + 30 Arrows = 14 diamonds and 8 gold
Some needs more balancing/nerfing also come up with your own set ideas below !
Just install a hack client and active auto amor that's what xturtle always do :P

iAxelGM

Jul 11, 2016
The truth I do not like, I think this well haci like this, it is my view :)

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
Top Bottom