Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Is this a good idea and would you want to have it?

• Yes

Votes: 6 75.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters

QueenHammie

Feb 7, 2017
Stealing shampoo bottles from hotels
So I think it would be great if you could scroll over the different lobbies and it says in green something like "A friend is in this lobby" or something. And if you don't want to have your friends see where you are, there could be an ability to turn it off. Also,
There could be a new friends block added to your hotbar (where the game selector and lobby selector is located) to
Show what games your friends are in and other things :)

U

Unipotato

I would prefer to type /f list and see what version and game my friends were on than this because it would be easier to see but I agree with the concept. I also agree that it would be toggleable in settings.

Here's an example of what it would look like:

TriangleAttack [1.11.2 EggWars Lobby 3]

Or

TriangleAttack [1.9.4 SkyWars Ingame]

Reactions: QueenHammie
L

Lepzi

Sorry Queen but I find it fine this way this way we have it at the moment is fine isn't confusing.

Jul 19, 2016
Taiwan
I would prefer to type /f list and see what version and game my friends were on than this because it would be easier to see but I agree with the concept. I also agree that it would be toggleable in settings.

Here's an example of what it would look like:

TriangleAttack [1.11.2 EggWars Lobby 3]

Or

TriangleAttack [1.9.4 SkyWars Ingame]

I'm thinking of instead of doing like that, why not do it Hypixel style?
Examples:

Unipotato is in EggWars Lobby 24 using 1.8.9.

1314520 is in a Tower Defence game using 1.10.2.

Or how about

POWER_RANGER is in a SkyWars game using 1.9 with Jeff_San using 1.11.

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
Would really like to see this, sometimes when I /fmsg someone I get no answer, I want to play with them but I don't know where he/she/they are, would really like it! :)

Reactions: QueenHammie

bys1

Aug 10, 2016
Home
I would also like to see /f find <friend> to get something like "bys1 is in Eggwars lobby_24."

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
I think the way we have now is fine, I don't have a problem with it. Sorry! -1

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
I think its an awesome idea. Its also one that if you dont want to use then dont, its not going change the gameplay for anybody, so why not?

Maybe a command like /f (player) locate, and then it tells you which game and lobby they are on, and it also tells you if they are inside of a game or in the lobby.
And i cant see whats so confusing about that so please, tell me because i want to know.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #46- Ants don’t have lungs. They instead breathe through spiracles, nine or ten tiny openings, depending on the species.
woohoo!! 120.80 released and whenever i go into cubecraft my signature skin turns into a steve or alex but in worlds its there!!! thanks mojang now i cant have my skin while playing cubecraft
Xi1m wrote on katnip's profile.
i absolutely love that profile picture
Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
Top Bottom