Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Stormslayer11

Aug 15, 2016
I personally think there should be emerald tokens in eggwars, and you could
use them to buy stuff like diamond armor in normal items, and punch 2 power 3 bows in op items. The generaters would be at mid, level 1 giving 1 emerald every 20 seconds.
I will let the rules be up to the server admins and moderators to decide, but i just thought it would be a cool idea to add in.

I

iDontPlayMinecraft.exe

I don't like it there is a reason why there's overpowered mode sorry -1

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
It's overpowered, and there's a reason why there's gamemodes to fit what you want. (You can vote for overpowered items if you're diamond+)

CptSwollhouse

Jul 12, 2016
Houston, Texas
The only reason I could get on board with an idea like this would be to purchase ender pearls in normal modes, which I think we all know shall not be happening :P good job thinking outside the box, but the many cons severely outweigh the pros here.

BanBoy

Apr 21, 2016
In my room
Sorry, I think eggwars is a game that doesn't need changes like that. Emeralds would just make eggwars opeggwars! Op is fun but not for every game.

-1 for me

abhay sankar dev

Jun 3, 2016
I dont deny the fact about emerald token but its should be used for something Else theres already Overpowered Mode

But having Pearls in Normal items Are good for Fudging Campers

Reactions: DrHam
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom