Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

iBemoN64

May 28, 2020
i got an idea idk if its good or no to give people who are top at leaderboardes a private rank like eggwars top 3 ,2 and 1 get a private ranks and skywars too and all games but they get double vote like mod i think its will be good

99th_DutchScary

99th_DutchMod
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Oct 28, 2019
PatatsLand
First of all, the double vote is for plus ranks, not only for mods. But I don't think this is a good idea, if you join cube today, there is no possible way to get in the top 3 of eggwars. Because the players in the top 3 are playing much longer on cube. I think that if they do this, they should make a monthly leaderboard or something. In that way, everyone has a change to get in the top 3.

Expectational

Novice Member
Jun 7, 2019
United Kingdom
www.zakshearman.com
First of all, the double vote is for plus ranks, not only for mods. But I don't think this is a good idea, if you join cube today, there is no possible way to get in the top 3 of eggwars. Because the players in the top 3 are playing much longer on cube. I think that if they do this, they should make a monthly leaderboard or something. In that way, everyone has a change to get in the top 3.

Totally agree with this, the fact that getting on top 3, 2 or 1 in basically any gamemode is nigh impossible. And yh, plus already exists as well.

Also, IDK if it's permanent but I still thing leaderboards are removed online as of now (unless they've been readded and I haven't seen it).

Savvy

Aug 31, 2019
I don't think this is necessary. If your already that high on the leader board then the majority of the people will already know who you are and what placement you are on the leader board. Having double voting only affects those at the top of the leader board so having a change that effects such a small group of people is not necessary.

D

Deleted member 421664

I do not agree, the rank cubecraft have it right now it's a good enough, Thanks for understanding!

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
Top Bottom