Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Milkyy

Apr 4, 2017
Somewhere in the dark abyss
I was thinking of some ideas about changes in the server, and the best idea I came up with, is another rank In the server.

All the stone ranks in the server are either new players, can't afford a rank, or just can't buy a rank because parents won't let them. I was thinking maybe to stone ranks who've been in cubecraft for a long time, maybe like 2 years, gets a slightly higher rank to be noticed, and stand out from the other stone ranks.It also give them some appreciation to stick with cubecraft for so long. This may be unfair for the people who bought a real rank, but chances are, they have better finance conditions. Its not the most special thing you can get, but for free, I think lots of players would be happy about it. :)

In Tab Name Color: Example
Perks: Friends list extended to 15
Access to color names
Map Selector
Pvp kit selector

New perks
Friends list extended to 15
PvP kit selector

Have changed perks because of comments saying that this new rank is basically an iron rank. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
I don't think adding a "Free" Rank is needed. If they want to get noticed then just get a proper rank. There are people out there playing 3 years with a stone rank they are fine with it. -1 From me.

N

Nikboo

I would rather just have one type of stone rank.
Of course, we must appreciate those who stay for a long time however those are store perks you are giving away but what you are basically mentioning, is giving players a free iron rank but with a stone prefix. Sorry, but it's a -1 from me.

Reactions: SrKlompenstein

Milkyy

Apr 4, 2017
Somewhere in the dark abyss
I would rather just have one type of stone rank.
Of course, we must appreciate those who stay for a long time however those are store perks you are giving away but what you are basically mentioning, is giving players a free iron rank but with a stone prefix. Sorry, but it's a -1 from me.
I see your point, thanks for the feedback though :)

Reactions: Nikboo

PyjamaBanana

Novice Member
Jan 17, 2017
I can understand why this is a good thing but basically giving all active stone ranks a free iron rank is a little unfair. Also I like having just one stone rank and it may become complicated to have another type of stone rank.

If you want perks in game and am unable to purchase a rank I would advise going for staff.

Great idea but -1 from me.

Reactions: iFantazy

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
I don't think it's necessary to give stone ranked player a free rank just for playing long.
I think we all play Cubecraft because we love the server, also hundreds of players could get that rank, if this would be a actual thing than their will barely be any stone rankers in the future, -1. :)

Jeff_Bllkth

Forum Expert
Jul 7, 2016
Spain
bit.ly
I was liking the idea but...

In Tab Name Color: Example
Perks: Friends list extended to 15
Access to color names
Map Selector
Pvp kit selector
Nope. Technically, you are suggesting to give people 90% of Iron rank advantages completely free.

Sorry but as other people said, I don't agree so -1

Cyan

Forum Expert
Dec 21, 2014
Freak Show
www.youtube.com
Yeah, I really think there should only be the ranks that we have though. And I do appreciate and respect those who have stayed with us for so long.

Also, CubeCraft does rank give aways on Twitter! There, you have a chance of winning a free rank just by retweeting a tweet! (:

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
I do agree with your idea.
There aren't really special rewards or unique cosmetics for people who supported and stayed on Cubecraft for certain amounts of time.
Only rewards from annual Hunts are what differentiates old players from the new ones.
And by that I mean the Blood Trail(2015), Snow Trail (2015), Easter Gadget (2016) + each Hat you got when completing the Hunts.
I didn't name the new Win Effects (Halloween 2016, Christmas 2016 and of course Easter 2017) As they're fairly new and some Players who may have them haven't even played on Cubecraft for more than 6 months.
Anyway,
I do like this idea! But old players shouldn't receive any perks.
Only cosmetics to prove their loyalty.
(For Example: Runescape's Veteran Cape given to players who have been playing for more than 5 years)

Reactions: Power Ranger

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
I think this is an idea but it should be different.
You should have a free rank that get no extra features from, but you do get a prefix with some kind of special name.
That makes it fair for all players as the only thing you get is a prefix.
And maybe when you reach 40 levels could get a prefix with the numbers 40 so then it makes a bit more sense to get higher in level as almost no one really cares about vanity stuff.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

CubeT0ch wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow to I guess.
lyxda wrote on savina875's profile.
ty for the follow (˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶) ♡
vPhaseAsu wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713905163373.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
ninjaaleen wrote on qKhalidd's profile.
hi
Top Bottom