Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should we add this New Rank to Egg Wars and other Games

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

nosyapples

Jul 25, 2016
First let me just start off with saying that this is NOT a "hacker Buster" thread copy, I have a new and improved idea.

My idea is that if you get 75+ bans on the ban reports then you can get a new rank called ______ ( i don't know a good name yet), in this rank you CAN NOT ban people, but you can teleport (TP) to them if you and the hacker is not in a game, if they have joined a game that has not stared yet then you can join that queue (unless queue is full), for example, if I was playing and i see a hacker ( and i have the rank) but i don't get a record, then i can do /tp (name) and go to his lobby (after game) i will join his next game and then record him from there, lastly i think that this rank should be allowed to have the ability to do /game-mode s (spectator) in lobbies (not game lobbies) so that they can fly around to find hackers and only a head will appear and no name tag can be seen, this will make it easier to catch hackers in lobbies and other places that are not in game.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
untitle.JPG

nosyapples

Jul 25, 2016
Where's the fun in that?
Don't need to go playing detective, just play the game as normal and if you encounter a hacker then record and report.
They'll be caught eventually.
Because these days people only hack to break 1 egg then when the team that just got there egg broke they say !Hacker, the hacker stops because once everone knows that they hack then its more likely they will be recorded so they stop.

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
I dislike this idea, if you didn't record him just try to join his next game and if you have seen a hacker and you will not be able to record him i am sure that someone else will record/report him later. The hacker can't hack longer then 1day because he get noticed by other people

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
No, people will abuse this.

For reporting rule breakers you mustn't get a reward, reporting rule breakers is an extra help for yourself, others, the server and the CubeCraft community/Staff team, you mustn't get a reward for that, it's totally unnecessary and it makes no point, people will not say "Omg there's the person who reported 100 rule breakers, omggg", they'll definitely not say that.

Reporting rule breakers is an extra help for yourself, for others, for the server and for the CubeCraft community/Staff team.

Reactions: AlwaysBannable

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
First let me just start off with saying that this is NOT a "hacker Buster" thread copy, I have a new and improved idea.

My idea is that if you get 75+ bans on the ban reports then you can get a new rank called ______ ( i don't know a good name yet), in this rank you CAN NOT ban people, but you can teleport (TP) to them if you and the hacker is not in a game, if they have joined a game that has not stared yet then you can join that queue (unless queue is full), for example, if I was playing and i see a hacker ( and i have the rank) but i don't get a record, then i can do /tp (name) and go to his lobby (after game) i will join his next game and then record him from there, lastly i think that this rank should be allowed to have the ability to do /game-mode s (spectator) in lobbies (not game lobbies) so that they can fly around to find hackers and only a head will appear and no name tag can be seen, this will make it easier to catch hackers in lobbies and other places that are not in game.
This is not fair for players who actually bought a rank. Also, this would be abused worse than anything else ever suggested. After all, they could just follow them into a game even if they were not a hacker and just troll them. Also, why name it tp?

Also, reporting is for you so that you get rid of a hacker that took advantage of the hacks and killed you.

Yamin

Forum Veteran
May 8, 2016
the sushi bar
This rank is not needed in my opinion.
I think staff does a great job.
'Normal' players can easily record and report hackers so I think it is fine as it is right now.

Reactions: AlwaysBannable
L

Lepzi

No sorry no point in it in my opinion you wouldn't need all these commands to ban hackers it's easy to get them recorded this rank is not very needed.

Jan 24, 2017
The Netherlands

For reporting rule breakers you mustn't get a reward, reporting rule breakers is an extra help for yourself, others, the server and the CubeCraft community/Staff team, you mustn't get a reward for that, it's totally unnecessary and it makes no point, people will not say "Omg there's the person who reported 100 rule breakers, omggg", they'll definitely not say that.

Reporting rule breakers is an extra help for yourself, for others, for the server and for the CubeCraft community/Staff team.
I agree with this! ;)

nosyapples

Jul 25, 2016

Then it doesn't need to be a new rank, we should just get it so we can ban people ezier

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Eli wrote on marshduck11's profile.
I like your profile picture
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Thank you so mush for everything

I know i am late bc i didn't realize that you have left the team sadly we see the better one go ..
Will be announcing the giveaway winner within the next 2 hours or so.
Reesle wrote on Cloudiefly's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂 ☁️
Top Bottom