Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Luzario

Jun 7, 2017
Ireland
New Rank Perks
Hello people of cube craft! The name is Luzario and today I have a few ideas for more perks on ranks. Lets be honest here, the only perks that people use are the voting, and friend slots/party slots (fly, if you have emerald rank or higher). I will never consider buying a rank if these are the only perks (well they're okay, but could we think of more?). And please tell me if any of these perks are not eula friendly!

Stone Rank
  • "Trails", for stone ranks and higher, you can have a cosmetic that when you walk the ground under you changes to the block of your choice! There will be exclusive trails, for example, if you have 100+ uhc wins and purchase the trail (1000 points), you'll get a gold trail. (Credit to Luzario_) (Found out that they're already "trails" my bad..., but are they like particle packs or like what I said?)
Iron Rank
  • "More miniatures", maybe you can try make more miniatures, and make more exclusive ones for a specific rank, like for iron rank you could get a Iron Man miniature! Maybe if you get over 100+ successful reports, you'll get an "anonymous mask" miniature (known as a hacker skin xD) (Credit to Luzario_) Few miniature ideas: grey armor with iron block head (for iron rank), dark blue armor with lapis block head (for lapis rank) and yellow armor with gold block head (for gold rank), etc. (Credit to @Achillez)
Lapis Rank
  • "More Vanity Items", here is a thread about more vanity items that could be added. (Credit to @MimicPanda)
Gold Rank
  • "More uhc voting options", gold rank or higher can vote for "double health" (Another row of hearts). "Cut Clean", this is like speed uhc, but on a lot of other servers cut clean is a main thing in every uhc game (When you break an ore that can be smelted, it will auto smelt on break, also if you break gravel you will auto get flint). "Hotter fire", when you're on fire you'll take 2x the damage, so lava bucket placement in pvp would be crucial. "Free Gapples", when you pick up an apple it will turn into a golden apple, OR you can craft a golden apple with 4 gold (surround the apple with gold". "Back Packs", this would be an amazing add to team mode, you can kinda alter it because its on a lot of uhc servers. Its basically if you're on team mode and this mode was voted, you can do /bp and it will open a chest on your screen, everyone shares this chest, so if a team mate asks for 2 diamonds you can do /bp and put it in the chest. "Bare Bones", you can't mine diamonds and gold. You get a 5 diamonds by every kill and 4 gold. "Ore Frenzy", you get random stuff by breaking a certain ore. (e.g. 64 arrows when you break coal.) ("Free Gapples" and "Hotter Fire", credit to Luzario_)
  • "Music In-Game", you can vote for what song to be played in the background! We'll use the songs from block band (fyi, you'll still have to have the block band website in another tab)! Its better to pvp with music.
  • "Random Votes", if you don't know what to vote for and you just want to have fun. What about if you had a random votes? So you click a item and it'll vote randomly! (Credit to @UnmarkedChaos)
Diamond Rank
  • "Double Jump", for diamond rank and higher you can double jump in the lobbies, helping you run around and jump around the map in the lobby! If you're emerald rank or higher, you can switch between double jump and fly in the options menu. I find jumping around more fun than flying. (Credit to Luzario_)
Emerald Rank
  • "Better profiles", on the forums you can't actually show what rank you are, but maybe you can authenticate your account and you'll get a few perks on the forums, for example, on your profile you can add a backdrop (photo) faded in the background? Your name could glow the colour your rank is? (Credit to Luzario_)
  • "Map Creation", for emerald rank and higher. When you're gonna pick a map but your favourite map isn't there, what about you'll allowed to start a map? Because emerald ranks and higher have pretty big parties, so why not? Anyone else with a high enough rank and join too. (Credit to @MimicPanda)
Obsidian Rank
  • "Lucky Island Block Rate", I got this idea from someone else, but I forgot their name, if you're reading this tell me and ill credit you. On lucky islands you can vote to have 50+ more chance of getting something good (Like op mode), and you can vote 50+ chance to get something bad! Or you can vote normal! (Credit to @Zuno_Yutogo and @jollow250)
  • As mentioned by @MimicPanda the obsidian rank should have more exclusive items. So maybe add exclusive trails (mentioned in the stone rank perks), victory dances, particle packs (in-game and in the lobby) and more! (Credits to MimicPanda he will also make a thread about this, ill link it HERE when it comes out)
  • "Talk before a game", its just a little thing, what about obsidian rank gets to talk when "voting", so the other obsidian rankers (on another team) will agree on what to vote for. (credit to @RemiO05)
  • "Early Release Access", as we all know the "island games" comes every few days. So why not obsidian rank get 1 day early access to the game? (credit to Luzario_)
  • "Exclusive Win Effects", for example, raining cakes and tnt. (credit to @AnonymousVoter)
Thats all the ideas I have so far, if YOU have a idea, please tell me and ill edit it in the thread and credit you beside the idea. If you disagree with any of these comment them, if you have a idea on how to improve on it, comment them.

~Luzario

Last edited:

Luzario

Jun 7, 2017
Ireland
Bonus Perks

Youtube Rank
  • "Priority Spot", I moved this to the youtube rank because a lot of people didn't like the idea of getting kicked with obsidian rank (there is a lot of them), so I moved it here! If a game is full you can click it and join and 1 random person gets kicked. This is only for youtube rank. (Credit to Luzario_)
  • "Punch People", in the lobby, people with youtube rank will be able to punch people in the lobby. The people they punch will go into the air for about 5 blocks. 5 Second cool down. (Credit to @wolffhartog)
  • "Premium Vote Options", for youtube rank they're able to vote for 1 potion effect in egg wars like speed, jump boost, haste or mining fatigue. (Credit to Luzario_)
  • "Sky Wars Border", For youtube rank you're allowed to set a border to force people to go to mid. But there is a minimum.

Last edited:

Fristey

Jan 20, 2017
My Head
Wow! That's incredible! I like all of those ideas! :) Well done dude, it's nice to see that you're taking your time in it, By the way where is the Stone Rank? You should add that, it's also a rank but you didn't pay for it. Some people don't even have money to purchase a rank, so I'd like to have for Stone Rankers also some new perks.

Reactions: D0RIAN and Luzario

Luzario

Jun 7, 2017
Ireland
Wow! That's incredible! I like all of those ideas! :) Well done dude, it's nice to see that you're taking your time in it, By the way where is the Stone Rank? You should add that, it's also a rank but you didn't pay for it. Some people don't even have money to purchase a rank, so i'd like to have for Stone Rankers also some new perks.
Great idea! Thanks for the feedback :D

Reactions: Fristey

Fristey

Jan 20, 2017
My Head
Most of these ideas are good.But I feel obsidian needs more than one new perk,maybe new voting options or something.Other than that everything else seems fine.
If you pursache obsidian you can vote for all the games and you've got everything every perk there is, that's a lot, so i wouldn't really see the point to add some more perks for Obsidian? I'd like to have for the other ranks more.

Luzario

Jun 7, 2017
Ireland
If you pursache obsidian you can vote for all the games and you've got everything every perk there is, that's a lot, so i wouldn't really see the point to add some more perks for Obsidian? I'd like to have for the other ranks more.
True, it'll be better if you give more perks to the lower ranks because in the end obsidian will get everything!

MimicPanda

Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2016
Under the sea
www.cubecraft.net
Im not an obsidian ranker but they are a rank with the least amount of perks,yes they can vote but what else can their rank do that others cant?Plus its the most valuable rank which means the server should give it some unique things(Will be making a thread about some new perks/vanity for all ranks which will raise their value a bit)

Reactions: Aurora and Fristey

Fristey

Jan 20, 2017
My Head
Im not an obsidian ranker but they are a rank with the least amount of perks,yes they can vote but what else can their rank do that others cant?Plus its the most valuable rank which means the server should give it some unique things(Will be making a thread about some new perks/vanity for all ranks which will raise their value a bit)
I'm with you that Obsidian need unique things, but there are already unique things on the Obsidian Rank, I'd like to see some more perks for each rank, but not a lot for Obsidian cause you've got all the perks you can get, Also they should add more to the Stone Rank, you've got like nothing on the Stone Rank I'd like to have a new Win Effect + Miniature for the Stone Rank 'Stone Minature' Would be cool!

I'd like to see your thread, i'll try to give some feedback :)

Reactions: MimicPanda

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
I really think that Stone Rank has enough trails.
Like they already have 5
  • Snow Trail
  • Blood Trail
  • Angry Villager Trail
  • Lava drop Trail
  • Water drip Trail
So no thx.

In my opinion Iron shouldn't get any more perks or cosmetics. It's really perfect with the amount of perks it has. And if you want a Miniature simply buy it for 3 euros. Isn't that expensive.

What they really should do is create more Miniature packs. They should also improve Miniatures system to create more variety between thrm and probably add some interesting mechanics.

Reactions: Fristey

Fristey

Jan 20, 2017
My Head
Like they already have 5
  • Snow Trail
  • Blood Trail
  • Angry Villager Trail
  • Lava drop Trail
  • Water drip Trail
So no thx.

In my opinion Iron shouldn't get any more perks or cosmetics. It's really perfect with the amount of perks it has. And if you want a Miniature simply buy it for 3 euros. Isn't that expensive.

What they really should do is create more Miniature packs. They should also improve Miniatures system to create more variety between thrm and probably add some interesting mechanics.
They're only trails, i'd like to see some new Win Effects for the Stone rank or something else, I also agree that they should create more Miniature Packs.

Reactions: MimicPanda

Luzario

Jun 7, 2017
Ireland
Like they already have 5
  • Snow Trail
  • Blood Trail
  • Angry Villager Trail
  • Lava drop Trail
  • Water drip Trail
They're arrow trails, did you read the thread?

EDIT: Oh sorry, my mistake, I logged on and saw they already have trails, my bad :L

Yes, I said they should make exclusive miniatures, but more packs will be nice.

Fristey

Jan 20, 2017
My Head
I'm pretty sure Stone has the most win effects either.
  • Present Shower
  • Fireworks
  • Bat Swarm
  • Fire Demon
  • And that new Easter one that I forgot.
Hmm, really? Didn't even know that. I thought the Stone rank just got a few gadgets, but i was wrong.

My excuses!

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a nice stay here:D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom