Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

YES OR NO NOOBS 1v1 ME

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

c r i n g e

Jul 25, 2016
reprotland.
Ok children/kids/men/women/genderless organisms.
Ok guys did you see this thread? https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/bedrock-rank-idea.207194/ i was seeing people's feedback under that thread and i suddenly saw this:

Actually i thought about it a bit and it needs a simple edit then i becomes fine, for the people who say: ''Oh noob why do i need to upgrade to obsidian to be able to purchase bedrock'' Hm he simply is asking for a rank add-on for the people who already donated to the server (Obsidian rank) and want to donate something more, something not useless like cubelets where you only get duplicates or hats. (Opinion please no ban) Just gonna edit the command you got.

Bedrock prefix needs to be special. Not Black, not white. But Dark Grey and White! Just like the real bedrock in Minecraft. [Bedrock] (Can't use white because you wont be able to read it on the forums.)
Perks:
Nick only in games. You can't be able to select a name for abuse reasons but can select the ones the server select. (Please add meme names cubecraft, PLEASE)
Private party, a party that generates a game that only your party can join.
Bedrock tag on forums
1 uber cubelet a week
Bold names because that's gangster i guess.
That's it.
B
That blatant noob haxr actually made that meme thread good. i want you guys to think about this TWICE.

~Cr1ngeMqm3r.

Andyyy

Forum Expert
Dec 7, 2016
Blockwars
cOULD YOu tRy aND PuT thEsE AWFUL mEmE PoSts iN tHE "eVeRyThIng eLsE" seCTiOn BcZ iT aNnOyS ThE sTAfF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Top Bottom