Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Joaaquiin

Mar 16, 2020
Argentina
www.instagram.com
Hello everyone! Well I am making this suggestion since it seems to me that cubecraft is a super innovative and updated server, which I think we all like, and I really wanted to share this new idea with you and I hope that in the future you can apply it!

The idea is about a new rank !, The
INSTAGRAMER range that would come from the instagram application !, since today the server has a Youtuber rank, this idea seemed great to me. Nowadays Instagram is one of the most used "entertainment" applications in the world, that's why I seemed to give it more importance, the instagram influencers that we play in CubeCraft also bring people to the server, which helps, right? And yes, I have seen Advertising of instagramers on servers like this, that play in CubeCraft and more! It would seem to me that adding this range would be perfect since it is innovative and we would give it the importance that must be given to Instagram, just as they gave it to YouTube

The range would be the same as the Youtuber range but with different prefixes and more! I leave the requirements to you and that, as you decide. I seemed to put a "goal" of +10,000 followers on instagram for this rank and things like that! And help @CubeCraft instagram!

>> Instagram influencers can broadcast through IGTV, making videos, instagram stories or even PUBLICATIONS. What I am looking for in this post is to give more value to one of the most used applications in the world, just as CubeCraft gave the value it deserves to YouTubers, a little to Instagram influencers with thousands of people would not hurt! Thanks for reading, and I hope everyone's opinions.

+ The evaluation that is requested is for influencers with a wide audience on the Instagram platform! Do not give anyone this rank, but rather the real instagramers who play in cube and promote the server, give them an "Instagramer" rank or give them at least one Influencer rank, whatever it is, but value everyone and everything! c:

Last edited:

Joaaquiin

Mar 16, 2020
Argentina
www.instagram.com
I don’t know why, but this sounds great to me.
I still have mixed feelings.

I think it is easier to promote with youtube and not with instagram.
Exact! Besides, today Instagram has a lot of influence, and it is somewhat innovative: 3 Thank you very much for your comment.

I personally don't like the idea of "Instagrammer" perhaps a "Content Creator" rank could be created.
Yes, it is also a great idea! We must give value to all

Reactions: LlTE

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
het land van kroketten, frikandellen
www.youtube.com
I have never seen an Instagrammer advertising for a minecraft server or uploading minecraft gameplay and this is mainly the reason why YouTubers are awarded the YouTuber rank currently. But it may be that they excist and Ive never come across one. Anyways I dont think adding another special rank is a good idea. They could fuse the current YouTube rank into an 'Influencer' or 'Content Creator' rank to award to content creators on any platform. I believe twitch streamers could already get a YouTube rank.

ItzTropic

May 27, 2020
Sweden
Hello everyone! Well I am making this suggestion since it seems to me that cubecraft is a super innovative and updated server, which I think we all like, and I really wanted to share this new idea with you and I hope that in the future you can apply it!

The idea is about a new rank !, The INSTAGRAMER range that would come from the instagram application !, since today the server has a Youtuber rank, this idea seemed great to me. Nowadays Instagram is one of the most used "entertainment" applications in the world, that's why I seemed to give it more importance, the instagram influencers that we play in CubeCraft also bring people to the server, which helps, right? And yes, I have seen Advertising of instagramers on servers like this, that play in CubeCraft and more! It would seem to me that adding this range would be perfect since it is innovative and we would give it the importance that must be given to Instagram, just as they gave it to YouTube

The range would be the same as the Youtuber range but with different prefixes and more! I leave the requirements to you and that, as you decide. I seemed to put a "goal" of +10,000 followers on instagram for this rank and things like that! And help @CubeCraft instagram!

Joaaquiin

Mar 16, 2020
Argentina
www.instagram.com
I have never seen an Instagrammer advertising for a minecraft server or uploading minecraft gameplay and this is mainly the reason why YouTubers are awarded the YouTuber rank currently. But it may be that they excist and Ive never come across one. Anyways I dont think adding another special rank is a good idea. They could fuse the current YouTube rank into an 'Influencer' or 'Content Creator' rank to award to content creators on any platform. I believe twitch streamers could already get a YouTube rank.
I did see and that is why I propose this wonderful idea, apart there is for even those who do live on twitch! Please!

Hmm... I'm not sure what to say but... I don't really think that type of rank would fit a Minecraft server. It's a good suggestion.
I understand your opinion, but some kind of assessment must be given to installers, as there are for youTubers even for those who do direct on Twitch

Levi_the_pro

Forum Expert
Nov 21, 2016
Through the instagram stories, the visits in Stories are very good! Or even doing PUBLICATIONS but well all that would enter the requirements to have the rank, bring more people to the server using "Instagramers" tools, I publicized the server through Stories ...
So you expect them to just make a story advertising this server? Or do you expect them to make content through the stories? If advertising I don't think they will do this cause normally influencers get paid to advertise. Make content I don't think they will do this either cause who is interested in watching Minecraft stuff through stories of Instagram.

Reactions: Fqnta and LlTE

Meiske

Designer
Team CubeCraft
🎨 Designer
Aug 27, 2017
The Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
Even if it might benefit CubeCraft because of people advertising I personally don't think it'd fit well in the server, we already have the YouTube rank and I don't think we need more ranks. People wouldn't take it seriously either— YouTubers are more looked up to since they actually take the time making and editing videos and also play on the server. Not everyone could be an instagram 'influencer' and literally anyone could have a large following but not much activity on their profile. I don't really see the point of this rank, sorry, it's a no from me.

Joaaquiin

Mar 16, 2020
Argentina
www.instagram.com
So you expect them to just make a story advertising this server? Or do you expect them to make content through the stories? If advertising I don't think they will do this cause normally influencers get paid to advertise. Make content I don't think they will do this either cause who is interested in watching Minecraft stuff through stories of Instagram.
I always see that they announce that they are playing on such a server, or every day they are on that server, which brings people! Especially instagramers with more than 10 thousand followers ... You know nothing, leave your negativity.

They give too much value to all platforms except Instagram! Everything helps and everything adds up ....

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
I personally don't like the idea of "Instagrammer" perhaps a "Content Creator" rank could be created.
Designers are content creators. YouTubers and Instagrammers, in this situation, would be influencers. If the 'Instagrammer' rank would ever be considered, which I highly doubt, then I prefer having one rank ("Influencer") instead of having ranks for all social media platforms.

Hazard

Forum Extraordinaire
May 5, 2020
Liverpool, Merseyside

The idea is about a new rank !, The INSTAGRAMER range that would come from the instagram application !, since today the server has a Youtuber rank, this idea seemed great to me. Nowadays Instagram is one of the most used "entertainment" applications in the world, that's why I seemed to give it more importance, the instagram influencers that we play in CubeCraft also bring people to the server, which helps, right? And yes, I have seen Advertising of instagramers on servers like this, that play in CubeCraft and more! It would seem to me that adding this range would be perfect since it is innovative and we would give it the importance that must be given to Instagram, just as they gave it to YouTube

I would have to disagree on this, sorry! CubeCraft Games have their own marketing team at DigitalTreeMedia who take screenshots for advertisements and do video editing. While I understand there are some players who can be really photogenic, even if they use the content posted on the forums, it belongs to CubeCraft as soon as it posted there or anywhere on the CubeCraft network. The marketing team would need to decide if they want (or may already have) an Instagram account for CubeCraft Games, and if they wanted they would most likely upload their own content. I could see a volunteer role where you help to take photos for CubeCraft marketing, although an NDA would have to be signed and it would be considered as a staff role since your content would be being used.

Joaaquiin

Mar 16, 2020
Argentina
www.instagram.com
Designers are content creators. YouTubers and Instagrammers, in this situation, would be influencers. If the 'Instagrammer' rank would ever be considered, which I highly doubt, then I prefer having one rank ("Influencer") instead of having ranks for all social media platforms.
Your idea is also wonderful and you are right, what I am looking for with this post is to give more instagrammers more value! Since they give it a lot to other platforms ... What about instagram?

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
The YOUTUBER rank is already a rank which can be obtained by ,,Content Creators"-Youtubers, Twitch streamers and etc.
I don't really see why this rank should be released, since there is already a similar rank.

Axyy

Forum Expert
Oct 18, 2016
Gone
www.cubecraft.net
Yeah, I meant it like that. - There are a lot of possibilities, Influencer, Advertiser, Promoter.
It was more about the idea of a rank that represents all social media platforms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Reesle wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
Thank you to everyone who ever reacted to my posts & messages! 🎉
IMG_5336.jpeg
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy birthday
Top Bottom