Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Levi_the_pro

Forum Expert
Nov 21, 2016
I always see that they announce that they are playing on such a server, or every day they are on that server, which brings people! Especially instagramers with more than 10 thousand followers ... You know nothing, leave your negativity.
Please give an example of one of those stories. of the account or of a screenshot of the story. Cause I personally have never seen such a story except for a sponsored story or a story from a YouTuber.

Joaaquiin

Mar 16, 2020
Argentina
www.instagram.com
I would have to disagree on this, sorry! CubeCraft Games have their own marketing team at DigitalTreeMedia who take screenshots for advertisements and do video editing. While I understand there are some players who can be really photogenic, even if they use the content posted on the forums, it belongs to CubeCraft as soon as it posted there or anywhere on the CubeCraft network. The marketing team would need to decide if they want (or may already have) an Instagram account for CubeCraft Games, and if they wanted they would most likely upload their own content. I could see a volunteer role where you help to take photos for CubeCraft marketing, although an NDA would have to be signed and it would be considered as a staff role since your content would be being used.
Well, using your opinion to remove the rank YouTuber, there is no sense giving less value to one of the most used platforms: Instagram, even CUBECRAFT GAMES has instagram, that would also help a lot!

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Your idea is also wonderful and you are right, what I am looking for with this post is to give more instagrammers more value! Since they give it a lot to other platforms ... What about instagram?
It's something that could be interesting.

YouTubers create content on the CubeCraft platforms and have a rank to make sure they can do this efficiently (and as a bit of a thank-you as well). I'm sure there's also a Minecraft community on Instagram, just like on YouTube. So I guess there could... be an "Influencer" rank some time. But it's definitely not something we need straight away.

Reactions: Axyy

Joaaquiin

Mar 16, 2020
Argentina
www.instagram.com
Let's see! What is sought with this is to give more value to one of the most used platforms today INSTAGRAM! I do not see the negative because it is something innovative, or at least put a content creator rank, or give them the Youtuber rank, ok the Youtuber rank No ... But this rank would not be given to anyone, only to the real Influencers Instagramers that help CubeCraft, that always play on the server and generate content in their stories on the server. Do we give value to the Youtubers? YES, to others? NOT

Joaaquiin

Mar 16, 2020
Argentina
www.instagram.com
It's something that could be interesting.

YouTubers create content on the CubeCraft platforms and have a rank to make sure they can do this efficiently (and as a bit of a thank-you as well). I'm sure there's also a Minecraft community on Instagram, just like on YouTube. So I guess there could... be an "Influencer" rank some time. But it's definitely not something we need straight away.
Entering that we do not need it immediately, but it seems to me a wonderful idea to start working for already in about 2/3 months of perfect sea! Yeah Thanks for understand!

FireExcalibur10

Forum Expert
Jul 3, 2016
Andromeda
This is the most off-topic thread I have ever seen lmao. Maybe an Influencer rank but that is still too much to ask cube to add cuz is kinda pointless.

Queen Ualala

May 4, 2020
add a whatsapp rank also and give it to me. It should have all perms; and It should be able to ban mods, give access to creative mode etc

Reactions: Nikoshka

Joaaquiin

Mar 16, 2020
Argentina
www.instagram.com
add a whatsapp rank also and give it to me. It should have all perms; and It should be able to ban mods, give access to creative mode etc
Your point of comparison and mockery does not make sense, whatsapp is not an entertainment app, it is communication and I do not think that in whatsapp you can share daily stories, or make IGTV or publications, reaching more than 50 thousand people or who knows how many followers you can get on Instagram! : *

Joaaquiin

Mar 16, 2020
Argentina
www.instagram.com
I like this idea!
But isn't 10k a bit low tho? From my experiences is getting followers pretty easy, so maybe it should be set to like 70-100k?
Yes, I said to say, that will be decided by themselves if the project is carried out, but in my personal opinion, I think that +50 thousand, and getting 10 thousand followers on Instagram is not an easy job as you say either.

Queen Ualala

May 4, 2020
Your point of comparison and mockery does not make sense, whatsapp is not an entertainment app, it is communication and I do not think that in whatsapp you can share daily stories, or make IGTV or publications, reaching more than 50 thousand people or who knows how many followers you can get on Instagram! : *
i’m sorry man but I just started laughing whenI saw the title. I admit, IGTV isnt such a bad idea,but what’s on Instagram is likely to have originated on YouTube anyway

Joaaquiin

Mar 16, 2020
Argentina
www.instagram.com
i’m sorry man but I just started laughing whenI saw the title. I admit, IGTV isnt such a bad idea,but what’s on Instagram is likely to have originated on YouTube anyway
Obviously, you shouldn't lose your appreciation for youTubers, they are more than important, but specifically the media that Instagram has like IGTV, instagram stories, and that it is one of the most used applications in the world does not seem to me to be an idea for " Laugh "

Queen Ualala

May 4, 2020
Instagram is a fairly unregulated platform. Cubecraft’s userbase is filled with kids, eboys and egirls. It isn’t safe to promote Instagram because it’s a messaging service and could bring cubecraft bad reputation if any predatory behaviour was to occur.

thanks bye

Joaaquiin

Mar 16, 2020
Argentina
www.instagram.com
Instagram is a fairly unregulated platform. Cubecraft’s userbase is filled with kids, eboys and egirls. It isn’t safe to promote Instagram because it’s a messaging service and could bring cubecraft bad reputation if any predatory behaviour was to occur.

thanks bye
What a good fairy tale what you say!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
Late Happy Birthday! 🎈🎉
Casualpoalrbear wrote on Aratic's profile.
Hope you're doing good man.
Top Bottom