Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
D

Deleted member 421664

Hi There!

I've suggestions for new perks to the forums. 😁

For an Example

Plus Rank.

- Add Gif pictures profile pictures.
- Add a background/Wallpaper of the profiles peoples.
- Give the ability to see new updates before people who doesn't have a plus rank.
- Put pictures in the status.
- Add Custom Emojis.

They can add more ideas to the perk, I'd like to see that because there no perks in the forums, however, people would love forums update soon, Thanks for reading my suggestions. 😄

Genericness

Jun 9, 2020
All of these are good ideas.
Except the ability to see new updates before others, this could be easily exploited by one generous plus rank player by copies the update and posting it themselves.

D

Deleted member 421664

All of these are good ideas.
Except the ability to see new updates before others, this could be easily exploited by one generous plus rank player by copies the update and posting it themselves.
Yes, because there no perks forums.

ShinyArrow

Forum Expert
Aug 31, 2019
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
Heyy!
First of all, you can already use gif pictures for your profile picture, if you have a plusrank you already have a background on the forums and everyone can post pictures in your status.

I don't like the idea of giving people with a plus rank earlier updates before others. Because I think this is not fair to people who don't have a plus rank.

But I would really like to see new perks for plus rank on the forums and some of these suggestions!

Last edited:

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
Unfortunately, profile linking is currently unavailable and is being worked on. So, at the moment, you are unable to link your profile and all the perks that Plus used to have on the forums don't work. This includes profile backgrounds, a Plus only forum and some minor perks like a Plus badge.

I do personally think it would better, and more rewarding, if only Plus members could use GIF profile pictures and pictures in signatures.

and everyone can post pictures in your status
Afaik, regular members currently can NOT have pictures in their signatures. You can however have them in your 'About you' section. Correct me if I'm wrong.

The perk of being able to see and know about updates before others is currently for staff only and, in my opinion, should stay like this. It wouldn't be fair at all towards the regular members and it could also easily be leaked. Furthermore, information about future updates is trusted information, which ONLY shared with staff members. I do not think it would be a good idea at all to grant regular members (with Plus rank) access to this information.

I would love to see the Plus rank forum perks and some these newly suggested features become a thing again soon though!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
Eli
"What say you?" said he, the abyss did not respond back.
Playing EggWars moslty on CubeCraft Java.
Top Bottom