Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Salty_DeadBushes

Sep 27, 2016
When I try to buy a rank it brings ne to payment wall and there is no usd option I have a prepaid mster card and I cant use it

skifby

Forum Veteran
May 4, 2016
Could you give us a bit more detail? Like screenshots and error messages.
Also, if you're trying to suggest a payment option please note what payment option you would like to see.
Don't really get what's the problem right now.

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
Well @MooTa_YT thinks that the best way to pay is with a subway giftcard. (I believe so)
:P
But i dont know how to fix this.
Provide a screenshot, it would be helpful.

MooTa

Dedicated Member
Jul 25, 2016
YouTube
The fastest way you can buy a rank is by purchasing a Subway gift card with the money you intended to purchase the rank with. Then, purchase the rank with the Subway giftcard! (Always works).

firebee1976

Jan 1, 2017
This paymentwall service sucks. I've tried purchasing a gold rank for my kid to play on minecraft. Gave them a picture of my ID, a picture of the confirmation email from paypal, a picture of my credit card with my name on it and a picture of their inquiry process on their site. They still haven't processed the transaction. This payment processor is absolute garbage.

D

Deleted member 169486

The fastest way you can buy a rank is by purchasing a Subway gift card with the money you intended to purchase the rank with. Then, purchase the rank with the Subway giftcard! (Always works).

I swear you have that saved somewhere and just copy paste it.

Reactions: MooTa
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! I hope you have/had a good day today!:D
Reesle wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Reesle wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom