Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Keremmm

Aug 10, 2016
Can we get a new OP kit on duels please?
Full Diamond Protection II
Diamond Sword
No Hunger

Last edited:
Reactions: MagnificentSpam
Woa, this sounds way to OverPowered but this depends on the game you're talking about.
About which game are you even talking? Make that clear before suggesting a new kit please.
I guess kit pvp then...

It would be okay if you're talking about kit pvp but there are enough overpowered kits already.
It sounds like a pretty fun and basic kit to me because I don't like all the other stuff in the kits, I like pure pvp.
You can always make a custom kit and invite people in the lobby for now;).

Reactions: A pigeon
If you get this! Then you OP! Because nobody can kill you.
He is probably talking about kit pvp.
This wouldn't be to op for kit pvp because both of you would get the same kit so the same armour and sword. There are multiple kits in kit pvp which are just as op as this one.
It would indeed be to op if he is talking about another game instead of kit pvp.

Reactions: BlueQuakeAdmin_

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
I think this would definitely be necessary. There are many op kits alreadym, but no op kit with just a sword and no extra stuff.
The closest kit to this, the OP Warrior, changes the combat a lot with the speed potions. The OP Eggwars contains blocks which makes it very annoying for random duels where many players try to survive as long as possible instead of killing their opponent. If there are too many op kits, this one could replace the Ninja.

I think this would definitely be necessary. There are many op kits alreadym, but no op kit with just a sword and no extra stuff.
The closest kit to this, the OP Warrior, changes the combat a lot with the speed potions. The OP Eggwars contains blocks which makes it very annoying for random duels where many players try to survive as long as possible instead of killing their opponent. If there are too many op kits, this one could replace the Ninja.
I definitely agree on this. I would like to see a kit which only contains a sword and armour. I would definitely like it to finally play some regular pvp instead of playing with all the other stuff added to the kit. The extra added items can really change up the game and not always in a positive way. Definitely a +1 from me:).

A

A pigeon

You expect us to know which game you are talking about without even specifying?

k then. the answer is no

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Yea he should've said which game he's talking about, but imo the "No Hunger" makes it obvious that it's about PvP duels. This is one of the two kits I'd like to see, too.
doesn't make it that obvious however the only game anyone would likely suggest this for is duels
this may take up that time frame... of ten minutes but maybe I am missing the hype on this and I need to try it out first but I don't think it would be an interesting fight at all

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom