• No

Votes: 5 35.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Animee

Aug 12, 2017
Helloo

Hello! I know it's a bit unnecessary but it is convenient, I think the cubecraft report site will be better if the reports also have an offense for the questions of free ranks, leave behind or you agree with me:p

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I had to report someone for this offence a while ago and I just selected a random offence as there isn't an offence for asking for a rank yet.
I'm not sure if people report people for this offence, but I'm sure it's not a big offence and so not worth an offence for in the offence list.
Though, that's my opinion.

Reactions: Capitan

Zer0z

Apr 22, 2017
Some people usually ask for free ranks, and it is not allowed. Sl when you report them there is no option for this kind of offence. So he is suggesting it (add a new offence related to this).
Nah dont agree, sorry

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Helloo

Hello! I know it's a bit unnecessary but it is convenient, I think the cubecraft report site will be better if the reports also have an offense for the questions of free ranks, leave behind or you agree with me:p

No I mean its wrong but you cant do that. Its not right especially if they didn't know. You can report them for selling cracked-alts but this is to much

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Since you have to warn them first, it'd make sense if it counts as spamming if they said it again.
Scamming is also an option, but this usually applies to a situation where they say something along the lines of:
"Buy me Emerald and I'll give you [an account/a rank on another server/a free game/ etc]"
Basically asking for something so they can give you something else in return. (This applies to situations where RMT is involved!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
congratss man! when 1000 👀
UncleSpect wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy birthday Mivke! 🎈
Verideta wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
congrats on 500 messages!
Mintypie231 wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈 🎉
Top Bottom