Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Want to add this?

• Total voters

Mecha_San

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2016
I didn't realize this mode has not been added to Tower Defense, so I'm gonna suggest it. Survival mode for Tower Defense. If you guys have played Balloon TD 5, you already know what this is gonna be. But I'll still explain it. In this mode, players don't send mobs against each other. They instead build defense against monsters coming to attack their castle that don't come from players. There are waves and each wave gets harder and harder. And yes, there are bosses in this mode. I was think the wither and giant (possibly the ended dragon). Hope you guys like the suggestion

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I didn't realize this mode has not been added to Tower Defense, so I'm gonna suggest it. Survival mode for Tower Defense. If you guys have played Balloon TD 5, you already know what this is gonna be. But I'll still explain it. In this mode, players don't send mobs against each other. They instead build a defense against monsters coming to attack their castle that doesn't come from players. There are waves and each wave gets harder and harder. And yes, there are bosses in this mode. I thought the wither and giant (possibly the ended dragon). Hope you guys like the suggestion

Noice! Sounds like it could have three different modes.

Solo (You VS Mobs)

Teams (Team VS Mobs)

Teams (Team VS Team VS Mobs)

Which mode are you describing? Or all three of them?

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
I actually really enjoy the BTD games, so this would definitely be fun for me. Would it be similar to BTD battles? or is it like any of the regular btd games to see who lasts the longest?
(The difference being that in Battles you can actually send minions to your enemy to slow them down, and you have abilities/power ups which can affect you or your opponents. The normal BTD games would just be a wave based game where you see who survives the longest against set mobs without any influence from the opponents)

Mecha_San

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2016
I really like the idea, but how would you get exp (for upgrading your goldmine)?
Good question. Idk yet actually, but I was thinking get little exp from killing mobs or just have no exp at all and use gold to upgrade your mines (if you have any better ideas, I might add that on).

Andyyy

Forum Expert
Dec 7, 2016
Blockwars
I didn't realize this mode has not been added to Tower Defense, so I'm gonna suggest it. Survival mode for Tower Defense. If you guys have played Balloon TD 5, you already know what this is gonna be. But I'll still explain it. In this mode, players don't send mobs against each other. They instead build defense against monsters coming to attack their castle that don't come from players. There are waves and each wave gets harder and harder. And yes, there are bosses in this mode. I was think the wither and giant (possibly the ended dragon). Hope you guys like the suggestion

Yo fam btd6 is out in THREE DAYS :DD play that stuff, it's sick fam

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Yo fam btd6 is out in THREE DAYS :DD play that stuff, it's sick fam

So you voted no because some other game not having to do with cubecraft is coming out with something similar?

Did you just tell people not to play cubecraft but to play another server/game completely?

Wat?!
e2-png.146735

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

SpringWarz wrote on Fesa's profile.
Stop complaining about people putting their names in bug reports, thank you!
Currently working on “New Skyblock Island” suggestion #7! It might be the most detailed one yet.
EpicShotz1432 wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday 🎉
EpicShotz1432 wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday 🎂
Top Bottom