Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

PyjamaBanana

Novice Member
Jan 17, 2017
Maybe expand on that?

How would you change the games to make them unique? You can't just steal the plugins and make the games like that

Reactions: ItsDavey_

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
Well, these games are from hypixel and hiveMC, and cubecraft likes to have unique games.
Bedwars,
it's just the same as eggwars, so Why changing it from a egg to a bed? Breaking a bed, takes time.
Gravity,
I'd like the game, But I think it doesn't fit to cubecraft. cubecraft had a lot If Unique games, and adding Some games from a another server.
Battery dash?
There are enough minigames on cubecraft. Only thing to add back is hide and seek.

And If you suggest something please explain clearly Why you want it and How you want it.
Also read this: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/how-to-make-a-good-suggestion-thread.187064/

I'm sorry But I disagree -1

Ahs_Master

Apr 16, 2017
In my studio
www.youtube.com
Well, these games are from hypixel and hiveMC, and cubecraft likes to have unique games.
Bedwars,
it's just the same as eggwars, so Why changing it from a egg to a bed? Breaking a bed, takes time.
Gravity,
I'd like the game, But I think it doesn't fit to cubecraft. cubecraft had a lot If Unique games, and adding Some games from a another server.
Battery dash?
There are enough minigames on cubecraft. Only thing to add back is hide and seek.

And If you suggest something please explain clearly Why you want it and How you want it.
Also read this: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/how-to-make-a-good-suggestion-thread.187064/

I'm sorry But I disagree -1
Same disagree

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
Only thing to add back is hide and seek.
Although I would love to see some sort of Gravity, Cube first needs to fix the "in maintenance games" like Davey said. Games that need to be fixed are: Hide and seek, Parkour, Skyblock and Factions (if they come back, we have no idea.)

Reactions: ItsDavey_

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
What was the old parkour like? Was it a race?
No, there were 4 modes: Easy, Medium, Hard and Adventure. In Easy, Medium and Hard, you just needed to buy parkour maps with in-game points. Once you bought a map, you could play it as much as you want. In adventure, you just started on ship if I'm correct, and you needed to go trough mountains, caves and much more. Like a little adventure map.

Lilleh__

Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2017
Be more specific on what makes them different from on other servers plz.

Max ♠

Forum Expert
Feb 20, 2016
North pole
cubecraft likes to have unique games.
anigif_enhanced-4350-1481072352-2.gif

Reactions: Hypixel Network
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on katnip's profile.
i absolutely love that profile picture