Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

iFantazy

Novice Member
Mar 22, 2017
SkyWars
Hey CubeCrafters,
I'm back with another awesome suggestion which I hope you all like.
So all I am going to do now is explain what Makers Punch is, so if you already know, I don't want to waste your time.
Makers Punch is a cool minigame which could be put in the arcade or stand as a brand new mingame. I'm this, you will start with a knock back 10 stick, and an infinity punch 10 now or something ridiculous like that, also an insane jump boost. I want there to be 8 players maximum in a map, and tall randomly placed pillars, which could a tree in the map forest, or an apartment in the map city, or something similar to that. And from then on it's simple, it's the last player standing, if there is a way to still make contact but not deal any damage to a player that would be good.
I have no ideas for kits yet, but they can be thought of by the staff team and you lot,
So comment some cool kit ideas below, remember to like, and bye for now!

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
If it already exist as a different game on the realms then i dont agree. Its a cool game though, but maybe suggest something you thought of instead of an already existing game?

Reactions: PyjamaBanana

xXNiChO_29Xx

Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2016
I kinda don't like the game, seems way 2 disorganized, Punch 10 bow? You would go to the sun and back with that. Knockback 10 same thing

As some said above if it is a realms game No, just no...

Bob_the_Giraffe

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2013
Canada
This game seems like a bad idea from the idea of having a "knockback 10" anything xD like it'll just be extremely hectic and no fun. This just doesn't seem like a fun game to play and really don't think anyone would enjoy it. -1

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on endertom100's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 🦦
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on nightdragon1382's profile.
Happy Birthday I hope you have an awesome day today! ^-^ 🎉
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on JuztAlex's profile.
Happy Birthday my old friend!:D
endertom100 wrote on Typicaaal's profile.
Happyyy Birthdayyy!!!
^-^
Loskol wrote on JokeKaedee's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
Top Bottom