Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Ge1ster

Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2020
Lampland
Hey hey everyone! I'm back with another minerware suggestion :D
I have 3 new games that I would love to see implemented!

1- Boat Race (Boss game)
Game Description:
All players will be placed on a starting line and won't be able to see other players. They will then have 90 seconds to row their boats to the finish line. There could be some tricky parts to go through with the boat. If you fall into the void, you lose.
Hard mode: Players will be on a much more narrow track.
2021-05-07_12.55.01.png
2021-05-07_12.55.32.png

2- Obstacle Course (Microgame)
Game Description:
Players will have to complete an obstacle course, which is basically a mix of various minigames. First some parkour, then climbing a ladder to climb a wall, and then landing to another platform using elytra.
Hard mode: PvP is on

3- Mini Block Party (Microgame)

Game Description: There will be 9 different platforms with each different colors. Players will then receive a hardened clay in their inventory with one of the color of the platforms. After 4 seconds, all platforms but that color's will fall, and only the players on the remaining platform will get a point.
Hard mode: Players have blindness

If you liked the sound of these microgames, make sure to vote with agree! It's free! Free is good!
Or, if you have any feedback on what could be changed or why you didn't like them, please comment below.
Thank you for reading, and looking forward to your feedback! :)

Last edited:

Finixly

Forum Expert
Jun 17, 2018
Beverly Hills
1- Boat Race
Game Description:
All players will be placed on a starting line and won't be able to see other players. They will then have 20 seconds to row their boats to the finish line. There could be some tricky parts to go through with the boat. If you fall into the void, you lose.
Hard mode: Players will be given 15 seconds and will be on a much more narrow track.
I really like the idea, though I'd rather see this as a bossgame instead of a microgame - in that way the track could be made longer which, simply suits much better for this kind of game. A race that takes only 15/20 isn't a race anymore, and there will always be a very close photo finish, which doesn't sound optimal to me.

Ge1ster

Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2020
Lampland
I really like the idea, though I'd rather see this as a bossgame instead of a microgame - in that way the track could be made longer which simply suits much better for this kind of game. A race that takes only 15/20 isn't a race anymore, and there will always be a very close photo finish, which doesn't sound optimal to me.
Really interesting! Don't know why I haven't thought of it as a boss game haha, it just makes so much more sense xD
I'll edit the thread to change it into a boss game since I'd really like that better!

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
These are we great suggestions, but Mini Block Party is very similar to a microgame on Bedrock. Where you have 15 seconds to stand on a specific colour of wool and everyone was KB sticks.

Kazwa

Sr. Moderator ♡
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Feb 23, 2020
Sweden ♡
Pronouns
He/Him
I really like these ideas, I'm not 100% sure about boat race but it's probably because I don't think it's very fun. +1

Reactions: Ge1ster

Elenahh

Forum Veteran
Apr 10, 2018
Sofia, Bulgaria
Hey, our dear Head ❤️ We thank you for your creative mind and going out of your way to think of those exciting ideas, share them and engage with us and others into considering how Minerware suitable they would be!

We see a lot of potential in your first two suggestions and have gained lots of inspiration from them! Great variety of ways to implement both, both are now marked Planned.

While your third suggestion sounds immensely fun, we believe it may be better off leaving it to our fellow Minecraft partner that originally created it and thinking of our own unique microgames! 😄

cough Which brings me to my next point i wan-
giphy.gif

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
Top Bottom