Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Thibo_Skillzz

Mar 7, 2017
a place in Belgium
Hey guys, as u all know is there
a new minecraft launcher. He's very good and quickly. But one big problem. Earlier it was possible to add "new profiles". For example a profile for Optifine. Some will know what I mean, some not. But the bottom line is that you formerly could appoint a "special" profile that caused u could use Optifine. But with this new Minecraft launcher is it not possible anymore.
Now...does anybody know how I can add such a new prefile?? Very very thank you!!

Greets
Thibo!

ciwa

Forum Expert
May 7, 2016
The Netherlands.
I don't use the normal Minecraft Launcher.

You can always use Craften Terminal as alternative. You can select every mod for the specific version you want to play on. :)

Reactions: Thibo_Skillzz

Golapagos

Novice Member
Jan 14, 2017
Atlantis, The Ocean
Okay for some reason my computer still ises the old launcher. Soooo yea. I have seen the new one, but since my computer is Windows XP, the old launcher is used. I am sorry that i couldnt help you.

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
All I did was download optifine like usual, and it automatically changed the profiles. For me, I can only play the optifine version. :P

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
Hey guys, as u all know is there
a new minecraft launcher. He's very good and quickly. But one big problem. Earlier it was possible to add "new profiles". For example a profile for Optifine. Some will know what I mean, some not. But the bottom line is that you formerly could appoint a "special" profile that caused u could use Optifine. But with this new Minecraft launcher is it not possible anymore.
Now...does anybody know how I can add such a new prefile?? Very very thank you!!

Greets
Thibo!
Go to Launch settings on the top, far right tab
Click on it
Click on add new. Then it will send you to a customizing tab for your "profile"
If was never removed, just moved to a different spot.

Reactions: Ping Ether
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Top Bottom