Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

TeamTMS

Jul 26, 2019
New Zealand
Hi there,
I feel that the current featured advertisements (behind the spawnpoint) for marketplace maps/skin-packs are getting very outdated. I think they were put there about 5 months ago. I am personally bored of the same advertisements, especially since there are many new marketplace items.
There are currently 5 advertisement areas, so I think a routine should be implemented where every 5 new marketplace items that come out should be replaced with the current advertisements. So that's about every month and a half that the advertisements will be replaced. This would get every marketplace item a chance, and they would all get a fairly equal timeframe of being advertised.
It would still be the same style as it is now, with their own special build areas and all. There may be a special designer position just for this matter.
I feel like things work better when there is a routine in place because it keeps everything secure and updated. Some players might already have all of the advertised products purchased, so there would probably be a lot more purchases too. Because different maps appeal to different people too.
Anyways, thanks for reading, let me know what you think :)

IMG_3890.PNG

Image of the current advertisement area

Last edited:

YoungPablo

Jan 25, 2016
New York
www.youtube.com
You may be right on some points, but all players are able to see the marketplace through the game by pause/menu and clicking CubeCraft Store, and they are able to read the description of every item/bundle.[/QUOTE]

Hi there,
I feel that the current advertisements (behind the spawnpoint) for marketplace maps/skin-packs are getting very outdated. I think they were put there about 5 months ago. I am personally bored of the same advertisements, especially since there are many new marketplace items.
There are currently 5 advertisement areas, so I think a routine should be implemented where every 5 new marketplace items that come out should be replaced with the current advertisements. So that's about every month and a half that the advertisements will be replaced. This would get every marketplace item a chance, and they would all get a fairly equal timeframe of being advertised.
It would still be the same style as it is now, with their own special build areas and all. There may be a special designer position just for this matter.
I feel like things work better when there is a routine in place because it keeps everything secure and updated. Some players might already have all of the advertised products purchased, so there would probably be a lot more purchases too. Because different maps appeal to different people too.
Anyways, thanks for reading, let me know what you think :)

View attachment 160699
Image of the current advertisement area[/QUOTE

TeamTMS

Jul 26, 2019
New Zealand
You may be right on some points, but all players are able to see the marketplace through the game by pause/menu and clicking CubeCraft Store, and they are able to read the description of every item/bundle.
Hi there,
When you go to the CubeCraft Store on the server, that is the store that you buy in-game items from (e.g. Ranks, Egg Skins, Buddies etc.). The CubeCraft Marketplace is where you buy maps and skin-packs from. The only way you can view Marketplace items from CubeCraft is by pressing the ‘Marketplace’ button at the start screen > Search > Filter > Creators > And CubeCraft Games. OR, you can tap on the NCPs in the server to view the particular item that it features. So the CubeCraft Marketplace and the CubeCraft Store are two different things.
Sorry for the confusing, I hope you understand where I’m coming from now :).

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

caraMel wrote on Catss's profile.
Thank you for everything! I hope the studying goes well 🧡
Frontlane wrote on Catss's profile.
Thank you for everything you've done while on the team. Best of luck with your studies, I know you can do it! We will miss you :(
Just wanted to come on here and write up something quick as I probably won’t be on here much in the future. After over 2.5 years on the moderation team, I decided that my time here has come to an end. It has been a great couple of years and I made some amazing friends and memories. Now onto what ever life has is store for me next!
Basketman wrote on Catss's profile.
Thanks for all the hard work! Good luck with your next journey!
fazeoul wrote on Catss's profile.
be careful with grass
Top Bottom