Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Levi_the_pro

Forum Expert
Nov 21, 2016
Why do i get the maps wiring and sandcastle like 50% of the time in solo skywars? It feels like I get this new maps way more often than other better maps why is this?

Lyriie

Sr. Mod
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Mar 31, 2018
They probably have more servers for those maps since they're new, so players can try them out without having to buy a rank for map selection.

Reactions: FireExcalibur10

Jiivan

Dedicated Member
Sep 3, 2018
Catalonia
Summer maps are more common than normal maps. This is mainly because they released them as an event (summer event). Unfortunately, whenever summer finishes, these maps will disappear until the next summer. So it's a way to take advantage of them and play them a lot until summer finishes, that's why they are more common in a short period.
Lock thread?

Levi_the_pro

Forum Expert
Nov 21, 2016
Summer maps are more common than normal maps. This is mainly because they released them as an event (summer event). Unfortunately, whenever summer finishes, these maps will disappear until the next summer. So it's a way to take advantage of them and play them a lot until summer finishes, that's why they are more common in a short period.
Lock thread?
I am not talking only about summer maps but also new maps like wiring. This system is annoying cause I dont want to get these maps every time as I dislike them both

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
I’ve noticed that Sandcastle and Wiring usually have active servers too. Sandcastle is because it’s limited time only, so many people want to play it. (Personally one of my favorites) Wiring is just new so it probably has servers more often.

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
I've read something a while ago in the staff-help channel where Camezonda replied on a similar question.
They told the person, that it works like this, because at the begging of the summer event they've set those maps to occur twice as much compared to the others, and at the middle of the event they'll lower this as they they have probably done.
That's the reason, because it is just the summer event now.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom