Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Mar 28, 2019
France
Yo fams.....mans here again lol

Basically I want to suggest this

Release maps every few months , the layout should be different with every map, rather than having the same maps for almost a year lmao, it gets boring like I said previously. Make a poll on what maps should be changed or renovated since some maps are rubbish and made just for looks(like 1-2)
if you think this is harsh on the builders to make maps, you might be right but.. It needs just ideas which are easy to get and they can do well work if they had to, Its just a matter of quallity or quantity. Theres few maps currently but I wouldnt call any of them quallity.-
Look at FFA, whens the last time did you add a new map? Tropical like almost a year now lmao
-You may say why I do keep mentionening FFA, because its the gamemode that i play the most, I do play other games but ffa the most

So yeh adding new maps gonna be a good idea
-I really do understand that builders (designers) are busy and tired of this, but can't they take some hours from their time and build a new maps? i see around 10 designers and they aren't working everyday on skins or whatever is the thing they make for the server, a good builder can literally finish around 4 eggwars maps within a week if he had to

So take this into consideration lmao

D

Deleted member 469419

Yes, maybe you have to add more maps, it's boring to play the same maps, in skywars and in EggWars there are many so you do not get bored for a long time, but in FFA there are very few maps, that's true, what happens also the maps are in question of players, the more maps less players in each map, the players will be scattered and the gameplay will be worse, it is the only bad point ... But yes, I would like to change the maps.

Reactions: God.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
I understand that it might get boring, and I'd love to see some new maps. But it takes a lot of time to make a map. And not all designers are builders.

ComeAndGetMe_

Jul 19, 2017
Bergen - Netherlands

Release maps every few months , the layout should be different with every map, rather than having the same maps for almost a year lmao, it gets boring like I said previously. Make a poll on what maps should be changed or renovated since some maps are rubbish and made just for looks(like 1-2)
if you think this is harsh on the builders to make maps, you might be right but.. It needs just ideas which are easy to get and they can do well work if they had to, Its just a matter of quallity or quantity. Theres few maps currently but I wouldnt call any of them quallity.-
Look at FFA, whens the last time did you add a new map? Tropical like almost a year now lmao
-You may say why I do keep mentionening FFA, because its the gamemode that i play the most, I do play other games but ffa the most

-I really do understand that builders (designers) are busy and tired of this, but can't they take some hours from their time and build a new maps? i see around 10 designers and they aren't working everyday on skins or whatever is the thing they make for the server, a good builder can literally finish around 4 eggwars maps within a week if he had to

I think they need to implement new maps.

Mar 28, 2019
France
Yes, maybe you have to add more maps, it's boring to play the same maps, in skywars and in EggWars there are many so you do not get bored for a long time, but in FFA there are very few maps, that's true, what happens also the maps are in question of players, the more maps less players in each map, the players will be scattered and the gameplay will be worse, it is the only bad point ... But yes, I would like to change the maps.
ah yes!

You sure about that one chief
loooooooool

I understand that it might get boring, and I'd love to see some new maps. But it takes a lot of time to make a map. And not all designers are builders.
they had a building team thought, but they all decided to stay as designers

Pls the build team aren't robots
nobody said they're robots
I mentioned every point in my thread, read it correctly and you'll understand more famm
i had a friend long ago in a huge cracked server that shutdown now, he used to update the whole server with new buildings every two weeks
even thought hes kinda busy in real life but he was doing his job in a well way

I think they need to implement new maps.
yeh lol they should actually

Last edited by a moderator:

Skoedel

Dedicated Member
Apr 14, 2019
Belgium
I think whag you say that that is a good idea!

Skoedel

Dedicated Member
Apr 14, 2019
Belgium

Yes all the maps are so old

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I got my first 20k kills in FFA!:D
20 000 kills in ffa picture 2.png
Reesle wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈🧁
Livvv wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
GRATTIS MAXI TAXIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!💕🎉🙌
JokeKaedee wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday c:
JokeKaedee wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🍰
Top Bottom