Yes or no for op new maps and team s

• Yes

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • No

Votes: 5 83.3%

• Total voters

benjafan75

May 13, 2018
Please ad op to EggWars so the games aren’t like 12 minutes it would be enjoyable feeling how Mitch felled when he played and teams would mean we could do parties and it’ll be a lot more fun and finally can you please add new maps this would be the best

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
Please ad op to EggWars so the games aren’t like 12 minutes it would be enjoyable feeling how Mitch felled when he played and teams would mean we could do parties and it’ll be a lot more fun and finally can you please add new maps this would be the best
The builders need ideas on what the maps would look like, before they start building them. Like the map layout etc.

Lilleh__

Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2017
Two thirds of this is asking for things that are already there.

Facher

Novice Member
May 6, 2018
Overpowered Eggwars already exists, right? Or are you talking about improvements on OP Eggwars? Also, who's Mitch? I'm assuming it's a friend of you, but for us, it doesn't really clarify anything. New maps are probably being worked on, there will likely be an Eggwars update anytime soon, based on its popularity. I can't really make more out off your thread. Maybe give a little more explaination?

Reactions: Lilleh__

Lilleh__

Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2017
who's Mitch?
TheBajanCanadian, a rly popular Minecraft Youtuber a few years ago, with a survival games series that lasted over 700 episodes, made lots of vids with Sky Does Minecraft in 2013 and 2014. He quit this year, having over 6 million subscribers.

Reactions: Facher
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Frontlane's profile.
genius idea frontland
IMG_8850.jpeg
GiGaGekkies wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations...
GiGaGekkies wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Frontlane's profile.
I knew it! Congratulations
W streamer here: @SugaaKat
Top Bottom