Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Cactus Awex

Novice Member
Mar 6, 2017
Manchester, Wigan
www.google.com
Yes, I really like Tower Defence, that's why most of my posts will be about the game.

Now, these won't be the map names, these will just be what the map could be based off.

MAP IDEAS:

PLEASE CORRECT ME IF ANY OF THESE ARE ALREADY IN GAME AS OF NOW (6th March 2017)

-Fairground

-A snowy/icy place.

-Maybe 2 massive castles, maybe it could be made to look like 2 armies are fighting each other.

-Maybe we could have a map in like a giant room, the pathway could be on a table in a classroom etc.

-Haunted House (Not likely but whatever)

-Maybe a map based on the dimensions overworld, nether and end. we could have where blue teams side is overworld styled, and red teams side is nether styled etc.

-RAINBOW MAP!!

BONUS MAP:

-What about a map that tells idiots, not to mage spam, sword spam, or hitting the wither may destroy stuff you really need so please only do it as a last resort!

MAP IMPROVEMENTS:

-Candy needs to be designed better, especially for necromancers, as the golems spawn on top of the platform above it (Although this could be a glitch in itself). Also, there are not many 3x3 rows typically used for air defence such as archers.

-Space needs to be improved, it's just too cramped, to be honest, also a lot of people have other problems with it.

-The places to put towers on Perilous (I think it is perilous, its the one inside a cliff that then goes down to an original-style pathway to castle) are not very good for some tower placement if you're going for specific strategies.

-Portals has a good background but its just boring. It's literally a U-shaped but straight, and sideways (I think).

Anyway, they are my suggestions. Most of them won't make it into the game like the Tower suggestions but whatever, Thanks for reading, Cactus_Awex

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
Yes, I really like Tower Defence, that's why most of my posts will be about the game.

Now, these won't be the map names, these will just be what the map could be based off.

MAP IDEAS:

PLEASE CORRECT ME IF ANY OF THESE ARE ALREADY IN GAME AS OF NOW (6th March 2017)

-Fairground

-A snowy/icy place.

-Maybe 2 massive castles, maybe it could be made to look like 2 armies are fighting each other.

-Maybe we could have a map in like a giant room, the pathway could be on a table in a classroom etc.

-Haunted House (Not likely but whatever)

-Maybe a map based on the dimensions overworld, nether and end. we could have where blue teams side is overworld styled, and red teams side is nether styled etc.

-RAINBOW MAP!!

BONUS MAP:

-What about a map that tells idiots, not to mage spam, sword spam, or hitting the wither may destroy stuff you really need so please only do it as a last resort!

MAP IMPROVEMENTS:

-Candy needs to be designed better, especially for necromancers, as the golems spawn on top of the platform above it (Although this could be a glitch in itself). Also, there are not many 3x3 rows typically used for air defence such as archers.

-Space needs to be improved, it's just too cramped, to be honest, also a lot of people have other problems with it.

-The places to put towers on Perilous (I think it is perilous, its the one inside a cliff that then goes down to an original-style pathway to castle) are not very good for some tower placement if you're going for specific strategies.

-Portals has a good background but its just boring. It's literally a U-shaped but straight, and sideways (I think).

Anyway, they are my suggestions. Most of them won't make it into the game like the Tower suggestions but whatever, Thanks for reading, Cactus_Awex
I mostly like these ideas! Keep it up! Like said above, I also don't want the rainbow because I have bad alergy problems making my eyes sting, and seeing a bunch of bright rainbow lights will not help it lol.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
Top Bottom