Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tartarus83

Nov 26, 2014
Hi All,

I have made a new map for Hide and Seek in Creative called Mid-Evil,
Here are some Picture's hope you like it :-)

Please let me know what you think of the map !!

Hope to hear you all soon :P

Reactions: Charlotte P.

Tartarus83

Nov 26, 2014
there are 36 enterable houses a church that is enterable 10 stables and 2 extra sheds for the hay i think there is plenty of hiding places 24 of the houses has a second floor

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
It doesn't look too bad c: Can this map only be playable at night though, or be in the sky biome? Just think this will fit the era better

Saradabaschi

Forum Expert
Jul 1, 2014
I´m sry to say but the map looks a bit too basic to me. You should add more decoration, also focus on making the buildings look more interesting. Not just walls and roofs, add something interesting to them.

Tartarus83

Nov 26, 2014
i have added a few things to the map like holes in the roofs and the inside of the houses are filled also i have added a basement to the church, it looks basic as it had to be compact a creative plot isnt that big :P

tiger101tiger

Jul 9, 2014
USA
this is very basic, like what Saradabaschi said, and there are very little places to hide. Also, make the road out of different blocks, like gravel, cobblestone, mossy cobblestone, and cobblestone stairs, and maybe some grass in a few places becuase it just looks.... flat.....

Tartarus83

Nov 26, 2014
there are many places to hide there are 18 houses you can hide in 12 of them have a second floor also you are able to enter the roof, there are 10 stables with 2 sheds next to it , there is a big church where you are able to enter the roof or from the outside enter the basement, also you can hide behind the houses next to the giant walls, the roads could be adjusted, around the church you will find grass, you have to know the mid-evil time the towns where dirty so maybe i will try to make it dirty to :P

Tartarus83

Nov 26, 2014
i decided to erase everything on my creative parcel and i will try to make a bigger version in single-player as then i have a bigger place to build and then i can make it much better without keeping the creative borders in mind , will keep you all up to date on progress and with picture's soon :P

Saradabaschi

Forum Expert
Jul 1, 2014
Just wanted to say that the quality of a building has nothing to do with the size of a plot but with skills. What you built so far is still not convincing and it won´t help to just build it in singleplayer world.
Also, it would only be added when it is build in Creative.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! I hope you have/had a good day today!:D
Reesle wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Reesle wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom