Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Oass

Feb 7, 2020
The Netherlands
I like it myself when there is a brand new lobby, I understand that it takes a lot of work to make it. but maybe this is a good idea to make it a bit more fun to be in the lobby.

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
Everyone wants the old game lobbies because they were so colourful and interesting but remaking the lobby will take a lot of time for the Designers.I think it’s good enough right now, there is even parkour.

Oass

Feb 7, 2020
The Netherlands
Everyone wants the old game lobbies because they were so colourful and interesting but remaking the lobby will take a lot of time for the Designers.I think it’s good enough right now, there is even parkour.
that is true but I myself have seen this lobby for a long time and it only changes with Christmas, helloween and summer. I was just thinking if there is a new lobby it is a bit nicer to be there a parkour is not that hard to make. and builders are there enough i assume?

Keanu

Forum Veteran
Jan 5, 2017
Maastricht, the Netherlands
youtu.be
Everyone wants the old game lobbies
upload_2020-2-7_11-58-27.jpeg

Reactions: Ducky and Finixly

Keanu

Forum Veteran
Jan 5, 2017
youtu.be
Time to be on-topic.

Yes, this lobby has been here for quite a bit but to be honest I don’t mind; I barely spend any time in the lobby, though I can definitely see where you’re coming from.

About the game-lobbies. No, thanks.
1) Readding it would require quite some server space, and I prefer more available maps over game lobbies.
2) Games start wayyy faster now. We have a too small player base to have game-lobbies.
3) All games get more attention.
4) This interface is wayyy easier for new players than having to use a compass and such.

Reactions: Ducky and RPoule

Oass

Feb 7, 2020
The Netherlands
Time to be on-topic.

Yes, this lobby has been here for quite a bit but to be honest I don’t mind; I barely spend any time in the lobby, though I can definitely see where you’re coming from.

About the game-lobbies. No, thanks.
1) Readding it would require quite some server space, and I prefer more available maps over game lobbies.
2) Games start wayyy faster now. We have a too small player base to have game-lobbies.
3) All games get more attention.
4) This interface is wayyy easier for new players than having to use a compass and such.
Thank you for your answer, this gives me inspiration to come up with something else. really thanks.

RPoule

Dedicated Member
Jan 13, 2016
Netherlands
Everyone wants the old game lobbies
Well actually no. I kinda like the way it is right now, the only positive thing about them were the dedicated communities to each minigame. But most players don't feel the need to interact with the community at all and therefore, bringing back the old lobbies simply seems useless to me.

As for the actual suggestion, a new main lobby...
builders are there enough i assume?
Well yea there's a booming amount of designers right now and that number is only increasing. But just because they are there, that doesn't mean we should want them to focus on the main lobby. I'd prefer them building new maps and fixing the current ones. After all, the thing most players join cube for is for it's minigames. I guess a new main lobby would be nice, but it's far from needed.

Keanu

Forum Veteran
Jan 5, 2017
youtu.be
Well yea there's a booming amount of designers right now and that number is only increasing. But just because they are there, that doesn't mean we should want them to focus on the main lobby. I'd prefer them building new maps and fixing the current ones. After all, the thing most players join cube for is for it's minigames. I guess a new main lobby would be nice, but it's far from needed.
Also, not all designers are builders.

Reactions: RPoule

Critly

Forum Expert
May 23, 2018
Poland but live in Belgium
It's a great suggestion but,
1) it will take a lot of time for the designers to make it.
2) not very necessary.
3) it would look cool etc, more colours would affect stuff better and it would look cool.
3) idk about this suggestion. but it's a great idea.

Reactions: Painters
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy Birthday
Reesle wrote on Fodjdkd999's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! If you need help with something, feel free to DM me or a staff member! :D
Reesle wrote on jtdogzone6843's profile.
Welcome to the Forums!! :)
UncleSpect wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Cool member appreciation moment!:D 💙
Top Bottom