Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
D

Deleted member 48685

Since I really like Elytras, I decided to just come up with this idea, and I hope CCG will add them <3
If you guys add it, then I will be the happiest man alive.

-dutchranger33 // PinkGangsterGoat

Buuuddy

Forum Expert
Mar 31, 2016
This would be fun! However, vanity items are not the highest priority at the moment. :)

D

Deleted member 48685

This would be fun! However, vanity items are not the highest priority at the moment. :)
I know, (I'd rlly like the party system to be added,) but since its not a big surgestion, I think it won't be too hard to add it. (Don't hate if I'm wrong, I don't have much experience with this kind of stuff :) )

TheMelvin

Jul 5, 2015
Explain more about your idea. Or is it just an elytra? I like everything that have elytras. :)

D

Deleted member 48685

Explain more about your idea. I like everything that have elytras. :)
It's not that hard, just buy an iron rank, or get some vanity points to unlock the Elytra in the Vanity -> Gadgets menu. Equip it and just jump from high buildings and fly around the lobby <3

TheMelvin

Jul 5, 2015
It's not that hard, just buy an iron rank, or get some vanity points to unlock the Elytra in the Vanity -> Gadgets menu. Equip it and just jump from high buildings and fly around the lobby <3

So just an elytra. I thought maybe you could get a jump boost and fly from anywhere. If this will be added they have to change the vortex jump because otherwise you can cheat I think.

D

Deleted member 48685

So just an elytra. I thought maybe you could get a jump boost and fly from anywhere. If this will be added they have to change the vortex jump because otherwise you can cheat I think.[/QUOT'E]
About that vortex jump, I don't think that will be a problem, because when Emerald & Obsidian (Ranks that unlock the ability to fly) players try to do the vortex jump, their jump is disabled, and I think it won't be hard to do the same thing with the Elytra...
And maybe an Elytra Vortex Jump is actually pretty fun :)
About that jump boost, I personally don't think that's a very good idea, but that's my personal opinion <3

Buuuddy

Forum Expert
Mar 31, 2016
I know, (I'd rlly like the party system to be added,) but since its not a big surgestion, I think it won't be too hard to add it. (Don't hate if I'm wrong, I don't have much experience with this kind of stuff :) )
I think the developers would rather make 1 update and add a bunch of new gadgets than adding 1 gadget. :)

D

Deleted member 48685

I think the developers would rather make 1 update and add a bunch of new gadgets than adding 1 gadget. :)
Then maybe when a big update comes, they'll ad it... Better than not add it at all :)

Reactions: Buuuddy

Povious

Jul 3, 2016
Central City
+1 For elytra, but if this is ever implemented it will take a while since CubeCraft needs to fix some bugs. The only thing is they would have to build like a tower at spawn or something where you could fly around from, unless you fall off the edge and fly from there :)

Cheers.
~OrbitFlash

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on Xi1m's profile.
FkhsjevXEBQvIe3.jpg
to the very few 5 or less people who are concerned about fhg dont worry its not going anywhere i just dont feel like writing at all and im disappointed in myself so

dw its not that deep
Desiderata wrote on caraMel's profile.
cara mel you are my biggest hater ily
1714232286010.png
Desiderata wrote on Centuria's profile.
congrats on being able to drive a car

should've said it here instead of posting it on the fhg topic :(
will you guys still love me if chapter 4 turns out to be shorter and more underwhelming
Top Bottom