Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Nqouir

Apr 10, 2019
Morocco
Hello everyone!
I hope that you all are doing good today. :)
To keep this suggestion simplified for everyone, I'm basically going to be suggesting some kits/ideas that you guys can give me opinions on and let me know if you agree or disagree.

1- Assasinations: Since Assasinations is a part of PvP Games, I would like to see a kit being added for it. (I don't play assasinations.)

Assasinations Kit: Diamond sword & Diamond armor (No enchants).
1 Poison potion. (30-40 Secs)
2 Harming potions.

Sumo Duels: I know that this has been suggested before but why not suggest it again so it can get more attention from people.

Long FFA Kit: A lot of people most of the time make custom ffa kits (long ones) in order to warm up before playing a specific gamemode, therefore I think that it could and would be a good idea to add a long ffa kit (Similar to Shell) But armor don't break.

Kit contains: Diamond Armor (Full Protection IV | III)
Diamond Sword (No enchants | Sharp 1)

That was everything! Thank you for reading, and don't forget to vote and leave your opinion in the comments section since that would help out by letting CubeCraft know if people would like to see this being implemented or not. :)

Enjoy the rest of your day and Thank you for your attention.

Blqde

Jul 22, 2020
USA
The sumo kit would definitely be a great addition. I don't know much about assassinations pvp but the long ffa kit sounds like it would be super fun to play!

• Love
Reactions: Nqouir

Nqouir

Apr 10, 2019
Morocco
The sumo kit would definitely be a great addition. I don't know much about assassinations pvp but the long ffa kit sounds like it would be super fun to play!
Yeah a lot of people like Sumo and enjoy playing it since its fun.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

i dont think this is right
IMG_8801.jpeg
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Heya my friend how are you doing today?:D
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on L1kii's profile.
👀
qKhalidd wrote on ignsinf's profile.
Hi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a nice stay here:D
Top Bottom