Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

PleaseReferToMyRealSelf

Novice Member
Feb 20, 2017
a Winter Kyberland.
Screen Shot 2017-04-03 at 10.19.41 PM.png
Hey I thought this kit might be fiin to have in Skywars. I have seen things similar to this in other servers and it worked really well.

Kit Title: Baseball Player(name open to other ideas)

Kit Contents: Iron helmet, Gold Sword Knockback I(reduced so that there are only a few hits worth left in the sword), and a snowball(sharpness I)

^^Picture Above^^

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
I don't really think this is a good idea. A knock back sword, or knock back anything for that matter, is really powerful, especially in skywars because of how small the islands generally are. I would much rather just keep the knockback items where they are now in a select few maps. Thanks for the suggestion though! :D

Reactions: Power Ranger

KidBit

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016
Maple Syrup Land
this is an interesting kit idea but it could be a little too Overpowered for Skywars because of the knockback sword, and how the islands are small and such

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I don't like ths kit because of 3 reasons:
  1. The Knockback I which is on the sword is really OP, and the islands aren't that big so you can easily knock each other off the island.
  2. What can you do with 1 snowball? It's not really useful in my opinion.
  3. An Iron helmet isn't the best armour protection so that won't protect you very good.

Flaxic

Feb 8, 2017
I don't like ths kit because of 3 reasons:
  1. The Knockback I which is on the sword is really OP, and the islands aren't that big so you can easily knock each other off the island.
  2. What can you do with 1 snowball? It's not really useful in my opinion.
  3. An Iron helmet isn't the best armour protection so that won't protect you very good.
Cheetah you know me good huh xD The same as Cheetah :)

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
well maybe with 1 use on the this would be an okay kit
because knocking somebody off with a hand to hand combat weapon isn't as common as people regard it to be
& this kit is is only enough to at max kill 2 players

Sharz

Dedicated Member
Aug 15, 2015
Barcelona
www.youtube.com
I don't like this kit due to the knockback sword. Knockback is the best enchantment that you can get in skywars, specially in maps like Sundae or Rainbow, with small islands without high edges. You only need to hit the player in an open space near the edge and you have the kill assured, the player will fall into the void.

I agree with your idea if you would suggest this as a specific item in a specific map. Like the knockback iron sword in the map swords. I prefer this because you can't abuse this op sword in all the maps that you want, the sword it's specially created for this map with big islands and high edges. So, it's an advantage but under control.

Daniel_H212

May 8, 2016
my personal hell
The few durability balanced the kit fairly well. I believe this could work, if the durability is reduced to, say, 2-4 hits.

Knockback weapons are very overpowered, and should not be added in the game without consideration. For example, I played a game the other day, where I got to mid, and enchanted a sword to have knockback 1. I killed 3 players with that sword by knocking them off the edge, using the knockback sword to get sprint-hits. I was one of the worst geared people on the map, having only half armor (my only luck at mid was the enchantment), but I won because of my weapon.

The one downside to knocking enemies off, however, is that you cannot pickup the items of the person you killed if you knock them off. Therefore, although this kit may allow you to get a kill early on, it does not help too much in getting you the win, and is therefore not incredibly overpowered. That is only the case, however, if the durability is sufficiently reduced.

Reactions: Jef15ist

CyberAutumn

Dedicated Member
Feb 25, 2017
Around
Pronouns
She/They
I don't really think this is a good idea. A knock back sword, or knock back anything for that matter, is really powerful, especially in skywars because of how small the islands generally are. I would much rather just keep the knockback items where they are now in a select few maps. Thanks for the suggestion though! :D
Wouldn't the punch bow in the OP Voted chests count as the same thing? In every single SkyWars game ever played that is voted OP, you always have the punch bow spammers. Always. It's basically the same thing.

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
Wouldn't the punch bow in the OP Voted chests count as the same thing? In every single SkyWars game ever played that is voted OP, you always have the punch bow spammers. Always. It's basically the same thing.
Yep, which is why I don't I want any more kb weapons. I don't play OP because of the bow spammers, and any more kb weapons would just ruin the game even more.

Last edited:
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on privqted's profile.
Cool Youtuber!
Basketman wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy birthday
Xi1m wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
hbd
Top Bottom