Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

eshuren1

Dedicated Member
Feb 3, 2014
My Laptop
OK SO what if there was a kit called "Michael Myers" and in it would include...

1- Sharp 5 Wood Diamond Axe
Infinite Speed 3 (cause u know he runs extremely fast)
Full Black Leather Armor
(Not sure if possible but after every kill or few kills lighting strikes)

I also just wanna run around as Michael and just run up to people and before i kill them say "Hi how are ya ˚¬˚" in a really creepy voice xP Thoughts?

OR instead if possible make it so that Michael gets Sharp 5 Diamond axe with speed 3 HOWEVER you can't put on any armor *even purchased armor* PLUS you will not be able to drop the axe you are holding *so that op people cant become even more op* Any suggestions? feel free to modify it if you want :D

SevereWarning

Forum Expert
Nov 14, 2013
Somewhere
OK SO what if there was a kit called "Michael Myers" and in it would include...

1- Sharp 5 Wood Diamond Axe
Infinite Speed 3 (cause u know he runs extremely fast)
Full Black Leather Armor
(Not sure if possible but after every kill or few kills lighting strikes)

I also just wanna run around as Michael and just run up to people and before i kill them say "Hi how are ya ˚¬˚" in a really creepy voice xP Thoughts?

OR instead if possible make it so that Michael gets Sharp 5 Diamond axe with speed 3 HOWEVER you can't put on any armor *even purchased armor* PLUS you will not be able to drop the axe you are holding *so that op people cant become even more op* Any suggestions? feel free to modify it if you want :D
People wouldn't know who Michael Mayers is? Plus are you suggesting this only for OP pvp?

Changed the title, no need for all caps and a spam of punctuations in a title.

eshuren1

Dedicated Member
Feb 3, 2014
My Laptop
lol maybe or how about Michael is only for OP Kit pvp 3 and he has so many potion effects that he you can easily tell who he is. Or make it so that if you get 10 kills on Kit PvP 3, (cause it takes forever to just get one) you get a Michael Myers Package where your entire inventory becomes the Obsidian OP kit (or better) AND your get like a sharpness 10 Diamond axe! ( just ideas :P )

tiger101tiger

Jul 9, 2014
USA
lol maybe or how about Michael is only for OP Kit pvp 3 and he has so many potion effects that he you can easily tell who he is. Or make it so that if you get 10 kills on Kit PvP 3, (cause it takes forever to just get one) you get a Michael Myers Package where your entire inventory becomes the Obsidian OP kit (or better) AND your get like a sharpness 10 Diamond axe! ( just ideas :p )
Esh calm down, you are not going to get a op betty :/

Tacosbefriends

Forum Professional
Jan 13, 2014
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
Or we could mix your kit pvp idea with mobs, and the hollowen idea together :D
YES PLEASE I JUST MADE A LINK COSTUME AND WE CAN TOTALLY MAKE THIS HAPPEN
2014-09-22_20.02.13.png

Reactions: ItsYaBoyJavid
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #40-
Walt Disney currently holds the most Academy Awards. Till now, Disney won 26 Oscars. Disney is nominated a grand total of 59 times!
Eli wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
Eli
"What say you?" said he, the abyss did not respond back.
Playing EggWars moslty on CubeCraft Java.
Top Bottom