Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

TriangleAttack

Dedicated Member
Mar 13, 2016
Lestallum
fireemblem.wikia.com
Hey hey hey, what do you know, I have an idea for a new kit!

INVISIBILITY
POTION

I came up with this idea in my sleep!
I would be great for sneaking into bases.
Although, it may seem op, it could last for a minute or so.
Also, to become completely invisible, wearing no armor is required, even holding an item will give off you're invisibility!
IF YOU SEE A FLOATING PICKAXE NEAR YOUR EGG YOU ARE NOT SAFE.

Comment all good and bad opinions here. I welcome them all!

(Sorry for being crazy, I just woke up)

TIbblezz

Dec 28, 2016
This could be fun and stuff but, hackers can just get even more of a adventage this way, and Maybe if someone is like fully geared diamond in op mode and someone just hits them off the edge because he/she cannot see them. I would definetly rage xD

TriangleAttack

Dedicated Member
Mar 13, 2016
Lestallum
fireemblem.wikia.com
This could be fun and stuff but, hackers can just get even more of a adventage this way, and Maybe if someone is like fully geared diamond in op mode and someone just hits them off the edge because he/she cannot see them. I would definetly rage xD
Well, in that instance, you would still the diamond armor on their body, invisibility just disguises their skin. This would look suspicious at your egg.

jO3ik.png

DocMenios

Jul 21, 2016
In a country

INVISIBILITY
POTION

Also, to become completely invisible, wearing no armor is required, even holding an item will give off you're invisibility!

funny idea and really in your sleep?? i believe that that's too op , but why not? Also please use the bb code editor for a voting system ( if you still can , just edit your first post in this thread and select the bb code editor ) !!!!!

TriangleAttack

Dedicated Member
Mar 13, 2016
Lestallum
fireemblem.wikia.com
funny idea and really in your sleep?? i believe that that's too op , but why not? Also please use the bb code editor for a voting system ( if you still can , just edit your first post in this thread and select the bb code editor ) !!!!!
I have weird dreams, don't judge.
Also, what is this bb code editor you speak of? Do you mean the poll?

xKouhai

Dec 25, 2016
I quite like the idea, however a whole minute isn't that appealing, maybe 30 secs? The kit would be too op with 1 min as you could sit there and block yourself up while invisible and mine the egg with a terrible pickaxe without getting noticed because of the invisibility. Also, what would be the price of the kit? I'm a bit curious xD

xKouhai

Dec 25, 2016
This is way too OP. It would make it eat too easy to get an egg.

I mean... it only lasts for 3-4 ish seconds, so no one could physically fly to an island in that time (unless of course it is a map with close islands,), and shooting them with the arrows while the egg is being broken wouldn't be possible as once the person drops down they can punch/attack the person off of mining the egg (maybe not in OP with the 25-40 dia picks but maybe they could reduce the time in OP)

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
It's a good idea, but 1 minute is really too OP. If you want an invisibility potion in EggWars, I think it would be more fair to to it between 15 - 20/25 seconds. Otherwise I think it would be too OP.

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth

INVISIBILITY
POTION

I did suggest it before but many denials even though i suggested it to be 30 seconds, but now i have changed my mind to disagree
But keep in mind that some players may turn particles off and will 100% cannot see you which is unfair (they tend to disable it so it doesn't cause lag) + Invisibility is somewhat OP, picture someone which is invisible and just casually walks on your bridge then BAM your egg is gone, the person might have some seconds remaining and could escape, even if you have to take the risk with no armor on or a weapon in your slot just cross the bridge then equip everything surprising the enemy
TBH the idea of it being a kit is too OP, i might have agreed if it costed a few diamonds/emeralds because invisibility isn't something that everyone should have + reduce the time 1 minute is too much
Side note: For now this kit might support hackers (until Anti-cheat is made) fly hackers would drink the potion then break every egg, kill aura/critical hacks the player could drink it then do some serious damage with you unable to get proper proof
We don't want any annoying or OP abilities that make the game unfair and not fun for newer players who have to go up against players with abilities already unlocked.
I believe same thing goes with kits (Source)

Haggggis

Aug 1, 2016
SCOTLAND

INVISIBILITY
POTION

I like the idea but it would be a bit op in some aspects such as breaking eggs and there is already a kit like this in block wars

U

Unipotato

Too OP for a kit, but maybe s special item you could buy instead.

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
This kit will be to op ! You just rush to your neightbours with this postion kit you will be dead in just a couple seconds...

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom