Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Clacks

Nov 30, 2016
Qatar
Then Hackers can fly and you'll not know if hes an hacker or not,,
i prefer not adding "bird" kit
and u wont make the fly in 3 seconds to middle or anywhere..

Reactions: JustSkiils

flaggan707

Jan 4, 2017
I tested it with the Elytra and you have 4.05 seconds. :) [Please ignore the 'Wurst' client, I just rename it :p]
well, they can change the durability so it is 3 or 2 seconds. and also, you can go to an island, but you cant get back. thats the point. ffs

flaggan707

Jan 4, 2017
Then Hackers can fly and you'll not know if hes an hacker or not,,
i prefer not adding "bird" kit
and u wont make the fly in 3 seconds to middle or anywhere..
well, hacking-fly is not the same as elytra fly xD, and still, you can only fly for 2-3 seconds, then the elytra breaks.

TheFastBowler

Forum Expert
Jul 26, 2016
India
hatrex.net
Elytra's themselves have been suggested and people do not like it, it will completely change the game and as I know of people not liking enderpearls too much, elytra's will be a nightmare.
I just generally don't like elytra's anyway. I do not support this.

Reactions: Clacks

xoDiamondxo

Sep 25, 2016
Hello! Me (flaggan707) and my friend (toppergardinen) Have thought of a new kit.

The kit name is going to be: Bird.

Bird is going to have:

2 Bread

An elytra with 2 durability (that means 3 seconds fly time)

If you can, make so you cant take off the elytra untill it breaks. When the elytra breaks, it doesent turn into an broken elytra. It dissapears

The kit can cost around 600 points, but you decide..

Regards flaggan707 and toppergardinen

I like the idea of elytras but i think it would be better to be able to buy them for something like 20 emeralds so more people have a chance.

Ninja Gaming

Mar 26, 2016
Egg wars Lobby 1
www.youtube.com
In my opinion this would be crap because 1st of all its only 3 seconds 2nd of all its 600 points which is a rip off for people that hardly ever get points and finally if someone has the extra elytra hack it would be so unfair because they would stay in air forever. -1

liamf1

Sep 7, 2016
it wont work because people that use the kit would break the islands next to theirs egg right at the start

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
In my opinion this would be crap because 1st of all its only 3 seconds 2nd of all its 600 points which is a rip off for people that hardly ever get points and finally if someone has the extra elytra hack it would be so unfair because they would stay in air forever. -1
Check the shop. 600 points is everything but a ripoff

U

Unipotato

What minigame? I'm assuming EggWars and this would never get added, it is way too OP and it would have problems with the AntiCheat. Sorry if someone already said this, I didn't read all the comments.

Your_Demise

Dec 27, 2016
This could work but very unlikely, as eggwars is also for 1.8. So you wouldn't be able to have this kit in 1.8. Also you would get kicked by the anti-cheat, but sorry this will not be added to 1.9 onwards until the anti-cheat is developed enough

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

RobinDn wrote on Fesa's profile.
It has been to long :D
RobinDn wrote on Kloska's profile.
Congrats Quacky! :D
qKhalidd wrote on Kloska's profile.
happy birthday!
Kazwa wrote on Kloska's profile.
GRATTIS ANKA
Had some internet issues last week and went on a weekend getaway to an amusement park with my bf, but I'm back to grind and have fun on cube again :)
I missed u guys >.>
Top Bottom