Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do You think that the kB that is being trialed should be added to all games or just certain ones

  • I think the new KB should be added to all gameodes

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • I thing it should be added to only certain games

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • I think the new kB idea should NOT be implemented to any games

    Votes: 1 33.3%

  • Total voters
    3
  • Poll closed .

Ko7a

Well-Known Member
Nov 22, 2020
113
117
119
20
Egypt and Germany
Pronouns
He/Him
To be honest, I think it should be added to all games because if you want to play a different PVP game mode that doesn't have it, it would just feel weird and you would have to get used to it again, which will be very annoying.
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Memati098 wrote on Aluzem's profile.
congrats 🥳
x pmx 1 wrote on cyberknife's profile.
thanks for the follow
Wqsknijper wrote on cyberknife's profile.
Thank you for following me :) ❤️
hmaqs wrote on cyberknife's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Top Bottom