Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fqnta

Apr 2, 2020
Somewhere
Hello,
I've been playing much eggwars in the past years and I think it's a great game, but sometimes when I play I need to fight with someone that has full iron/diamond with a punch bow. Then I can never get to him! So I think it would be nice if something was added in the game such as invisibility or enderpearls (I know that they are already in the game but they are way too expensive).
I hope you guys agree,
Thanks

Calichin

Dedicated Member
Aug 20, 2019
Americaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Hey Fqntalinfinity, I think you might wanna move this post to suggestions :P

you could also add a poll if you are curious to seeing who agrees with your idea.

The idea is good though that would add a new dynamic to egg wars!

Maybe that could give a chance to players who did not stack up as much as others to still potentially win the game :)

Reactions: Fqnta

ShinyArrow

Forum Expert
Aug 31, 2019
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
I think a invisible potion is to overpowerd, because you can get invisible an egg. But I understand what you’re saying. If someone has a bow, you can buy a shield(isn’t that expensive). But I think adding new stuff would be nice.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello,
I've been playing much eggwars in the past years and I think it's a great game, but sometimes when I play I need to fight with someone that has full iron/diamond with a punch bow. Then I can never get to him! So I think it would be nice if something was added in the game such as invisibility or enderpearls (I know that they are already in the game but they are way too expensive).
I hope you guys agree,
Thanks

Hey, ender pearls already exist, and potions are being discussed in this open thread if you want to contribute, https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/suggestion-add-potions-to-eggwars.233060/#post-1122111 :P

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
Hi!,
The Enderpearl price reduction has been suggested, so take at look at the reactions here!
About the invisibility potions. I think it's safe to say that you got the idea from another big Minecraft server that start with "H". I really think this wouldn't work in Eggwars! For one "H" has traps (I'm not sure if they are called like that) which means that there is a way of knowing that an invisible player has entered the base. CubeCraft doesn't have this so with said potions you could do whatever you want... The combination of a 40 dia diamond pickaxe and the invisibility potion would be overpowered even for overpowered. :)
Potions are (as the doctor said) already being discussed here, (it doesn't include invisibility).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #68-
Elephants are the only mammals on land that can't jump.
Thunder wrote on Gokhan_'s profile.
Doğum günün kutlu olsun! :D
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on mcriskid's profile.
Happy Birthday! ^-^ ✨
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Gokhan_'s profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
JokeKaedee wrote on mcriskid's profile.
Happy birthday :))! 🎈
Top Bottom