Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

¿¿SA¿¿

Apr 8, 2022
Hello, I want to show you my ideas about the level rewards, because the level has become useless, so I have new and beautiful ideas!

1. An unlikely idea is that each game has a level, for example, the egg war has reached level 1, the original level increases, and the main level becomes on the right menu like this

2. There should be a list where you can't see your level and level rewards

3 Above the name is the level number

4. If you add idea number 3, it becomes before the level number a name, which is:

1 Junior or(Dirt) 1-13 Level
2 Normal or(Stone) 13-25 Level
3 Good or(Silver) 25-36 Level
4 Very Good or(Iron) 36-48 Level
5 Pro or(Gold) 48-60 Level
6 Expert or(Emerald) 60-74 Level
7 Mr. or(Diamond) 74-90 Level
8 Master or(netherite) 90-120 Level
9 Premium or(Dragon) 120-200 Level
10 Hacker or(Bedrock) 200-800 Level.

5. Level purposes:

15Level= two any prefixes

30Level= 1 cage 1 egg skin

45Level= 2 pet 1 flag skin

55Level= 1 lucky block skin 1 cage

70Level= 1 trails 1 egg skin 1 pet

85Level= 2 trails

100Level= a bundle

130Level= 2 prefixes

150Level=1 cage 1 trails 3 name color

180Level= 1 shop 2 flag skin

210Level= ????

250Level= ????

290Level= 3 cage 2 trails 1 egg skin

320Level= 1 any rank 2 bundle and can fly in lobby

This should be on the list, almost like the VIP list

I hope you like the idea, I got tired of it, but it is very important because the level has no excess, and I know that it is difficult, but it is important!

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
The level system hasn't become useless; It always was. Its only purpose is to show off your 'high' level.

I really like the idea of having level rewards. In my opinion, this should always have been a part of the level system on both networks. Mainly to encourage activity and therefore get more people to start playing long-term. However, I think they shouldn't be giving away the already existing purchasable cosmetics. Instead, I think it would be very fitting for them to release new cosmetics specifically for the leveling system if they decide to add it.

I don't really agree with the game specific levels, however. I can see it work somewhat on Bedrock same as how Hypixel for instance has the 'star' system and titles system for certain games, because on CubeCraft Bedrock and on Hypixel (Java) there are game lobbies available. This unfortunately isn't the case for CubeCraft Java: It'd be odd for it to only show in the said game and nowhere else, but showing all different games' levels at once also isn't an option. I'd prefer it just be the regular level system, but with rewards for possibly each level or every few levels.

I do like the idea of having your level as a status above or under your username. Perhaps they could even add a whole 'status' system, with (custom) unlockable messages by means of these level rewards, Cubelets (Java) and/or by buying certain ranks (similar to the currently existing Bedrock prefixes in chat).

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday 🥚
hey

if you dont find me playing cubecraft often then dont be surprised
obviously this doesnt mean that im quitting im just like drifting away since ive started to enjoy and play games other than minecraft so what im trying to say is
im not going to be as active ingame but i will be on the forumds
Xi1m wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
happy eggday
Mintypie231 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎂🎈
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
Top Bottom