Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

DaRK_HaZE

Feb 26, 2017
Dear Cubecraft Owners,

I have an idea for Eggwars which i think would be cool.
I personally think that you should be able to shoot eggs to destroy them. It would be cool because if someone was changing the cover of their egg (to obsidian) you could shoot it to kill it.
Also if you had broken someones egg shell but you couldn't reach it you could shoot it.
Or if you broke someones egg shell but they killed you then you could respawn take a bow out of your chest and shoot it or your teammate could shoot it.​

GoldenBro26

Novice Member
Nov 12, 2016
Dear Cubecraft Owners,

I personally think that you should be able to shoot eggs to destroy them. It would be cool because if someone was changing the cover of their egg (to obsidian) you could shoot it to kill it.
Also if you had broken someones egg shell but you couldn't reach it you could shoot it.
Or if you broke someones egg shell but they killed you then you could respawn take a bow out of your chest and shoot it or your teammate could shoot it.​
You are right DaRK_HaZE that would we a great idea for breaking eggs.I do think that because I hate the campers who have no bridge and just camp at their base with no egg coverage.

Reactions: DaRK_HaZE

TriangleAttack

Dedicated Member
Mar 13, 2016
Lestallum
fireemblem.wikia.com
Dear Cubecraft Owners,

I really like this! Though there my be some cons, there are several amazing things about It! Thanks for the idea!

You are right DaRK_HaZE that would we a great idea for breaking eggs.I do think that because I hate the campers who have no bridge and just camp at their base with no egg coverage.
I'm not sure what you mean by this, this would not cause anyone to camp. If they camped with no egg coverage,shoot the egg then shoot them!

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
Dear Cubecraft Owners,

No, this would be too overpowered. Also, this would mean they would have to add eggs which is the key to campers.

DaRK_HaZE

Feb 26, 2017
No, this would be too overpowered. Also, this would mean they would have to add eggs which is the key to campers.
Then if it is too overpowered then thy could only add it to overpowered mode!!! Thanks for your opinion on the matter!!! <3 :)

ExoJellyFish

Mar 12, 2017
I've been thinking about this for a long time and, personally, I think that this is a great idea.

Ghoste

Nov 30, 2016
the computer
Dear Cubecraft Owners,

That is a nice idea DaRK_HaZE. Lets see if it actually happens.

Danman

Mar 14, 2017
Dear Cubecraft Owners,

I don't think the developers will add this but it sounds cool

mikelcm11YT

Feb 11, 2017
England
completely pointless idea but i guess its creative. this idea could be extremely annoying if somehow it was implemented as people that get to mid first would have an even bigger advantage. sorry but i dont see it coming any time soon <3

Pokecrafter64

Feb 7, 2017
Terrible Idea. A good bowman could rush mid, get a bow for 8 diamonds and shoot a lot of eggs before they could really do anything plus it would wreck the balance of the game and make bows even more op. A punch bow is only 12 diamonds in normal.

Reactions: Cyqni

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
A good bowman could rush mid, get a bow for 8 diamonds and shoot a lot of eggs.

It really depends on which map you're playing. I don't think that you can shoot an egg in the map Oriental when it isn't covered with Obsidian, except if you build a little bridge to that island, then you can shoot an egg (if you're a good bowman).

I really love this idea, you can use this but it can also be used against you so be fast with your Obsidian:p. I agree.

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
If you could shoot eggs, it would be too OP. It would ruin everything in Solo mode. In Team mode, maybe. Also, there will be those professionals who will memorize the arrow's travel like a trickshot-er or something.
Would be nice, but too OP. Would have to make maps specifically for this mode.

KidBit

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016
Maple Syrup Land
no thanks we dont need more campers in the game one guy goes for the block break while a player from their own island right next can just shoot it i think it would just be to camper encouraged

Shamel

Forum Expert
Dec 24, 2016
yes
I don't really like your idea but i would like it if it was in speed mode then maybe yes

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
Well, I really like it. +1 :D

"It encourages camping"
How does making it easier to destroy eggs in any way encourage egg camping?

"too op / too easy for bow/mid rushers or experienced archers"
All you need to prevent it is place 1 layer of sandstone, it's not that op people, calm down.

Also, this would mean they would have to add eggs
I thought eggwars already had eggs?

Mighty_Pig

May 12, 2016
maby do this only in speed eggwars because this can make the game go super fast.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on dave12555's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! If you require assistance with something, feel free to reach out to me or a staff member for help! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #54-
The original Enderman had green eyes, and emitted smoke particles. They were later changed to purple eyes, and now Enderman emit purple teleportation particles instead of smoke.
Desiderata wrote on Xi1m's profile.
relogging just to tell you (and those who care enough to read statuses) that digital circus ep 2 is out now apparently
GiGaGekkies wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Hottie
Top Bottom