Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

MegaNetwork

Dec 4, 2020
NEW GAMEMODE - UNIVERSE

Hey, i'm andreas and i had a nice survival, grind and pvp gamemode idea :)
I think my idea is very unique and never done before, i believe if its made well, a lot of players will play this. This will increase the playerbase on cubecraft, i also saw this happening to hypixel with their skyblock.

CONCEPT
- A big earth map with regions. These regions are countries or provinces.
- A currency for the world economy, or multiple currencies to create an economy.
- Different armor sets, weapons, tools and items with different stats to collect.
- If there is an economy you can collect these items and grind on your country to sell stuff for coins.
- Teams or countries can fight against eachother and build a wall on their country to protect theirselves.
- I also suggest a dynmap where you can see all countries and if you click on the country that you can see who owns the country and wich players are part of the country or province.
- You could also add a storyline and add planets in the future to explore the universe.
- Add a level to the game and with this level they can unlock dungeons, other planets and regions to explore.
- You can try to collect every item, be the best pvp team, be the richest person in the game, you can grind for the most land etc etc. This game has no limits. It's all in one game.

Suggestion for the map: https://earth.motfe.net/map/index.html#1_1000_topdown/0/3/592/-1600/64

I hope you like my idea.

Thx for reading!

Schermopname (2707).png

Reactions: Wave Master7S

Grove

Nov 4, 2020
Sinnoh
Sounds like a pretty cool idea! I’m not that great at visualizing this kind of stuff but still seems very interesting :)

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
I think this is a cool idea although it seems like it would take a lot of work to make so I’m not sure how likely it is that this would be added

FiredMercury21

Novice Member
Aug 21, 2020
Basically factions but So. Much. Cooler. Great idea! It’ll be a bit like skyblock, a classic game mode, with a nice twist to it.

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
i sadly have to disagree because this is already a thing made by a differnet server (ownned by a dutch youtuber), with the exact same concept, so it sounds kinda stolen for me honestly. it might most likely even be copyrighted by them. besides from that, i dont think this would fit cubecraft at all and sounds like a lot of time to make. so its a no from me :(

Reactions: 404Owl

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
NEW GAMEMODE - UNIVERSE

Hey, i'm andreas and i had a nice survival, grind and pvp gamemode idea :)
I think my idea is very unique and never done before, i believe if its made well, a lot of players will play this. This will increase the playerbase on cubecraft, i also saw this happening to hypixel with their skyblock.

CONCEPT
- A big earth map with regions. These regions are countries or provinces.
- A currency for the world economy, or multiple currencies to create an economy.
- Different armor sets, weapons, tools and items with different stats to collect.
- If there is an economy you can collect these items and grind on your country to sell stuff for coins.
- Teams or countries can fight against eachother and build a wall on their country to protect theirselves.
- I also suggest a dynmap where you can see all countries and if you click on the country that you can see who owns the country and wich players are part of the country or province.
- You could also add a storyline and add planets in the future to explore the universe.
- Add a level to the game and with this level they can unlock dungeons, other planets and regions to explore.
- You can try to collect every item, be the best pvp team, be the richest person in the game, you can grind for the most land etc etc. This game has no limits. It's all in one game.

Suggestion for the map: https://earth.motfe.net/map/index.html#1_1000_topdown/0/3/592/-1600/64

I hope you like my idea.

Thx for reading!

View attachment 181939
To me CubeCraft is for small MiniGames, not really for a Factions like gamemode, games that you just load up into and can be done within a few minutes, not have hour long fights with another group of friends or have month long resettable worlds

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
congratss!
UncleSpect wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
congratss!
UncleSpect wrote on Frontlane's profile.
congratss!
Amazinq wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats
Amazinq wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats
Top Bottom