Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

¿¿SA¿¿

Apr 8, 2022
I have a proposal to be a new pack in Cube Craft!! And it will be beautiful, will you allow me to display it?

NotNitrouss

Sep 18, 2021
Pronouns
He/Him
Its a good idea, but I don’t see it being added in. Most times they look for a more complex idea/showcase. I can help you recreate it if you add me on discord. Great idea though!

IGN: NotNitrouss
Dc: NotNitrouss#1508

¿¿SA¿¿

Apr 8, 2022
Its a good idea, but I don’t see it being added in. Most times they look for a more complex idea/showcase. I can help you recreate it if you add me on discord. Great idea though!

IGN: NotNitrouss
Dc: NotNitrouss#1508
Ok your discord??? I'm ¿¿¿#1180

Magnomon

Dec 28, 2022
Germany
Great idea but i dont think the chance of this being added are hight. I do really feel the stone cage and would like it do be in the game but the dirt cage isnt mine, i do understand people who would like it but i wouldnt use it. But a great idea which just doesnt looks finished.

Cube Nerd

Jun 18, 2021
Great idea but i dont think the chance of this being added are hight. I do really feel the stone cage and would like it do be in the game but the dirt cage isnt mine, i do understand people who would like it but i wouldnt use it. But a great idea which just doesnt looks finished.
dirst cage isn't mine WOW!!!!

Reactions: ¿¿SA¿¿
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

qKhalidd wrote on ignsinf's profile.
Hi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a nice stay here:D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Top Bottom