Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

DiamonDude87

Oct 13, 2016
I have a new game suggestion, well it really isn't new but It's an older game that you took down a long time ago called "Money Walls" I am asking for you (Cubecraft Games) to re-make the game "Money Walls." Thank you for reading this.

MimicPanda

Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2016
Under the sea
www.cubecraft.net
I would like to see few other games come back later like control point and like you said money walls. But this probably won’t happen because many say the games were buggy and things like that. Also a while ago I suggested a lobby where all removed games can stay so that players who enjoyed the game can still play them, and I feel like this would be a much more effective way to store non popular games.

alltop10

Aug 23, 2016
I idon't remember money walls to much (I think I played it maybe 10-15 times) it is a lot like eggwars and I do not feel as it will be as popular as eggwars is if they bring it back. Personally I feel as if it is similar enough to eggwars to where it would not make much sense to bring it back.

If it ends up returning I wouldn't be mad though :)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday, Cool Designer! 🥳
Mintypie231 wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈 🎂
parent calling you halfway through pvp is the worst debuff you could ever get
Take back what I said earlier, the Infected Wolf spider from grounded is terrifying
This is fr me during bedwars
RDT_20240427_1241257018540164098121553.png
Top Bottom