Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you like "Escape the Beast" In CubeCraft Server?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
Hmm. I feel like this is somewhat similar to Ender. Also, we're nice unlike other server forums :). So, we'd never bully them. If someone is a bully, the community goes crazy on them and makes them not wanna come back. But, I feel like keeping Ender would be a better solution
i did not think of that but true!

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Hmm. I feel like this is somewhat similar to Ender. Also, we're nice unlike other server forums :). So, we'd never bully them. If someone is a bully, the community goes crazy on them and makes them not wanna come back. But, I feel like keeping Ender would be a better solution
in some cases that isn't true

also ender is here for 7 more days for crying out loud

1212hawks_

Dedicated Member
Jul 16, 2016
The nest of dorks
www.youtube.com
in some cases that isn't true

also ender is here for 7 more days for crying out loud
Well, with the high demand that ender should be permanent, the game will possibly stay permanent :). Well, I can't promise you that it will be perm but, I know that a lot of people want it to be perm. So, there's a huge chance it'll be permanent :)

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Well, with the high demand that ender should be permanent, the game will possibly stay permanent :). Well, I can't promise you that it will be perm but, I know that a lot of people want it to be perm. So, there's a huge chance it'll be permanent :)
not necessarily and i can tell you that after the 7 days it wouldn't stay it would be added again a little bit later

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Top Bottom