Votes: 7 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 4 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

xXNiChO_29Xx

Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2016
I would really want Factions in the server, they are a nice game and a lot of people are into it so it would be nice if Faactions comes to CubeCraft! ^^

xRavendiscord

I remember playing Factions on other servers. I really enjoyed the concept of the game. Especially when you have many abilities. I don't think that a team should be able to claim a piece of land that no one else can modify. Factions should be a free-for-all game.

Grimmay

Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2016
a Pleb Family
www.youtube.com
I'm not a huge fan of factions, but I know some people are (including friends ).

I'm sure the staff and devs know that people want it, everything will come in good time. just be patient :-)

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on dave12555's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! If you require assistance with something, feel free to reach out to me or a staff member for help! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #54-
The original Enderman had green eyes, and emitted smoke particles. They were later changed to purple eyes, and now Enderman emit purple teleportation particles instead of smoke.
Desiderata wrote on Xi1m's profile.
relogging just to tell you (and those who care enough to read statuses) that digital circus ep 2 is out now apparently
GiGaGekkies wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Hottie
Top Bottom