Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

What do you think?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HolyPotato263

Jan 26, 2020
Suggestion:
I would like to propose a new game named Snowball Fight!

Information:
Snowball Fight is a 5v5 snowball launching frenzy, where you must get as many kills as possible. The first team to get 100 kills in 10 minutes win! Or you could play other gamemodes, like Team Elimination, FFA Deathmatch, FFA Elimination and MEGA (10v10)!

tl;dr add a snowball fight with multiple gamemodes pls

Reactions: Drakie❤

S4nne

Sr. Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jun 19, 2017
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
I don't think they should add this since paintball is one of the featured games, which is also kind of a snowball fight game.

Edit: Now I see that you're talking about Bedrock... Is it edited or am I just blind? Anyway, paintball/snowball fights would be a nice addon for Bedrock but I don't think this has priority...

Last edited:

Drakie❤

Dedicated Member
Nov 4, 2019
over there
Pronouns
He/Him
Suggestion:
I would like to propose a new game named Snowball Fight!

Information:
Snowball Fight is a 5v5 snowball launching frenzy, where you must get as many kills as possible. The first team to get 100 kills in 10 minutes win! Or you could play other gamemodes, like Team Elimination, FFA Deathmatch, FFA Elimination and MEGA (10v10)!

tl;dr add a snowball fight with multiple gamemodes pls

why add "tl;dr" when your post is literally 3 sentences lmao

Drakie❤

Dedicated Member
Nov 4, 2019
over there
Pronouns
He/Him
I suggest you add some more detail and specify, for example, state how the game should be like:
(example: You should have 2 stacks of snowballs and a player has 8 hearts if you get hit 8 times you die and have to wait for the next round.)
When you use better systems of relaying information to people it is more convincing.

Reactions: HolyPotato263
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Dualninja's profile.
Hey Dual! 👋
How are you doing? :)
Reesle wrote on __obektev__'s profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your time here :)
Reesle wrote on Otherworld's profile.
Cool banner!
LitDs have been about the normal, human-to-human relationships in the world, so there's a lot of ideas that I want to write, that are not so grand or lore-focused.

But I don't really want to write anymore.

I literally went through today with no motivation to do ANYTHING... help me.
This past week has seriously been the worst. Terrible things keep happening one after the other.
Top Bottom