• Total voters

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
I`ve never played League of Legends before and I`ve heard that its a very popular game. Maybe cubecraft should add this in, but then thousands of people would join the server and cause a lot of lag. So I don`t know about this. :/

Last edited:
The idea of introducing a MOBA type of game to Cubecraft is a great suggestion. Right now you have blockwars that comes to closest to this. I do not think they should make it as complex like league of legends. Most of the player base are casual gamers or young. I think if they revamp blockwars it would be very close to your suggestion. If you really want to play league of legends in minecraft I would suggest playing Annihilation on The Shotbow Network its a 4 team based MOBA where the goal is to destroy the enemy nexus. They have a lot of classes and great maps.

Ps. You can add Jqshua to league of legends if you'd like to duo queue some time ;)

EDIT: I do not think a 5v5 game mode would optimal. Two would be more optimal because you will rely less on your teammates

FartiliciousMaleGuy

Dedicated Member
Oct 14, 2017
under your bed
hey-thats-pretty-good-gif-7.gif

Reactions: SpringWarz
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

apparently the free 500 minecoins isnt actually "free", you have to buy something first

LAME!
UncleSpect wrote on Thjis's profile.
congratss thisj o/
Kazwa wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
lyyy x
Just got off work and have to wake up in 5,5 hours for school tomorrow… :sadnoot:
Sleep well cuties ❤️
Top Bottom