Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should this game be introduced?

• Total voters

larwa

Novice Member
Sep 23, 2017
The Universe
Hey everyone! So I am a huge fan of league of legends, I love the game. I am also a huge fan of minecraft and cubecraft! So I thought, why not request a minigame similar to League of Legends itself!

Here is my idea:

League of Champions

T
he Idea is that you have 2 teams of 5 playing against each other. They all have a Nexus (a giant, wither or a dragon) and they have towers. The main objective would be to destroy the other teams Nexus first. The map would consist of 3 lanes and 2 "jungles" . You could just pass through the jungles or you could make a reflection of the real game (League of Legends) and put monsters in there.

Gameplay

Before The game starts:

In the game lobby you will be able to choose your kit (see
Champions). There will be 3 base free kits and the rest you will have to buy with coins.

Beginning:

You would spawn a your teams starting platform in which you could buy items from the shop (see
Shop)
Then you would go fighting and destroying the towers a head of you so you can get to the nexus.

Middle:

Right now you would be fighting against the other players and destroying their towers (or you would be loosing :P) After you have destroyed the 3 main towers (see
Map Layout) The late game will start

Late game:

So here you will either be using all your power to stop your opponents from destroying your nexus or you will be trying to destroy your opponents nexus. Before you can destroy the nexus you have to destroy the inhibitors, then the two "guarding towers" (see
Map Layout) Only Then you can destroy the nexus.

Rules

-No crossteaming
-No abusing glitches

-No hacking / use of illegal software
-No being rude/bullying

Shop

In the shop you will be able to buy items that will help you win the game (eg: speed potions, health potions, armor,food etc.) You will buy these items with Gold (see Gold
). The shop should be a villager (or something else if you have an idea)

Champions

Champions are basically kits. There will be 3 free ones and the rest you will have to buy. Here are some ideas for the free kits

Archer kit (Needs a better name):

Bow

-Infinity
-Power 1

Leather Armor (helmet, chest ,legs,boots)

-Protection 1

Wooden sword

-Sharpness 1

Swords Man Kit(also needs better name)

Iron sword
-Sharpness 2

Leather Armor (helmet,chest,legs,boots)

-Protection 1
-Thorns 2

Feel free to make extra kits in the comments!

Map Layout

The map layout can be seen on the attachment.
Untitled drawing (7).jpg

Note that
-You take damage from enemy towers if you are too close to them
-You can't destroy the nexus without destroying at least one inhibitor
-You can't destroy the nexus without destroying the enemy guard towers
-The tower shouldn't target you if minions are near it (see
Minions) (the minions will take damage instead)
-You can go through the jungle

Gold

You earn gold by kills, Minion kills, destroying towers, and you get 5 gold every 20 secs.
The gold can be represented as a gold bar or as a gold nugget or any other item (it can also just be displayed above the inventory bar) You can spend gold in the shop to buy better armor, potions, food etc.

Minions

Minions help you fight, they "distract enemy towers" or they help you fight an enemy (the are not so powerful though) Minions spawn every 30 secs from you guard towers( 30 spawn and 10 go into each lane).

IN CONCLUSION

Before you say that this is copied league of legends notice that this is the point! The game is supposed to be like league of legends but in minecraft!

I think overall this is a good gamemode and I really wish this would be introduced!

larwa

Reactions: LoadzAF

MimicPanda

Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2016
Under the sea
www.cubecraft.net
Seems like a cool idea, but you know what make it even better. If you added custom "champion" kits and it would be good if it was also a resource pack based game since we can create custom armor and weapons. Overall I think it would be better as a purely kit based game, so no shops no nothing just abilities given to the specific hero. Other than that great suggestion.

Reactions: larwa

larwa

Novice Member
Sep 23, 2017
The Universe
Seems like a cool idea, but you know what make it even better. If you added custom "champion" kits and it would be good if it was also a resource pack based game since we can create custom armor and weapons. Overall I think it would be better as a purely kit based game, so no shops no nothing just abilities given to the specific hero. Other than that great suggestion.
Thx for the feedback !

Reactions: MimicPanda

PuDDingMaSter

Jun 13, 2016
behind you
i think the game is a good idea. its unique which is what people are always looking out for and i think if something else was added such as a certain item could only be used to attack the (noxus) and that item was limited and only found in a certain location(which is always changing) or something then it would add an extra twist to make the game more interesting. that idea may not be too good but just an thought and an example to show that another addition may help

larwa

Novice Member
Sep 23, 2017
The Universe
i think the game is a good idea. its unique which is what people are always looking out for and i think if something else was added such as a certain item could only be used to attack the (noxus) and that item was limited and only found in a certain location(which is always changing) or something then it would add an extra twist to make the game more interesting. that idea may not be too good but just an thought and an example to show that another addition may help
I see your point there

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
Maybe this should be implemented in 1.8 too. There's like a whole another community there and I would say that bring some new games to them.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Critly wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy Birthday, enjoy your day! 🎉
Basketman wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy Birthday mister Ducky 🎉🥳
BurgerCat13 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday Kloskyy!!!
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Kloska's profile.