Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Iselciour

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2014
Antarctica
I really don't think you've watched avatar, have you?
I'm gonna act like you were being sarcastic, because if you read what I said very closely, you would know that I meant that some people consider them elements and I think it should be implemented. I did not say it was from Avatar or it had to be from Avatar.

Walker_Walkis

Nov 15, 2013
I like the concept but won't earth people would stay on the ground, fire people would make a lava base, air people would build a cloud base, and the water people would build a water base. Won't that just make it an awkward stand off because if one team does come to you then you can kill them with your element advantages so no one will attack anyone else because there is too high of a chance they will loose.

StrongMan

Nov 1, 2014
I'm gonna act like you were being sarcastic, because if you read what I said very closely, you would know that I meant that some people consider them elements and I think it should be implemented. I did not say it was from Avatar or it had to be from Avatar.

But the whole point of this game is it is like avatar, and has to be avatar related. In the TV show, light and dark are not elements.

Reactions: Colourlight
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Top Bottom