Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ATouchscreenPlayer

Nov 29, 2020
I think it‘ll be dungeon related like the event; why would they put so much effort into an event if they’re not going to reuse a concept.

Reactions: CallMeFortex

Conea64

Forum Expert
Jun 27, 2020
EUROPE
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
In Java edition they have this game called "assassins"
assassins is a game where you kill and gain wealth, you can spend this wealth on better armour and weapons and conquer the world like FFA but not really

Considering assassins only has a singular map and it is made out of sand sandstone and has iron bars in it...
That's quite similar to the portal

One flaw, if they were to add this it would be in Beta Games lobby so it is most likely an Easter gamemode (oh well)

pieterpeer

May 3, 2020
The Netherlands
I don't think it's going to be Among Slimes because of the shadowmute issue and I also don't think that portal is reserved for a beta game, because then it wouldn't really be a surprise..
I would love to see a parkour gamemode though, that would be awesome

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
I think they have to many PvP games now, so even tho it has been confirmed, I think adding a chiller game would be better
PvP Is already In the game though. It's been in beta games, since November.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Top Bottom