Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

NEW GAME: SPACE WARS

duncan00001

Dec 8, 2013
Crazy Land
This should we a game where you are up in the sky and you try to kill other players with bows and arrows.Donaters should have enchanted bow.You get points by killing other players.Last person standing wins. If you fall off you fall out of the world.

Attachments

Devon413

Oct 29, 2013
Psychotic Land
This should we a game where you are up in the sky and you try to kill other players with bows and arrows.Donaters should have enchanted bow.You get points by killing other players.Last person standing wins. If you fall off you fall out of the world.
Sound Real Good, I Like

Discord
Members Online

Team Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

KIppenSoepje wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hey, i already talked with someone from the server about my permanently ban. My name was back then KippenSoepje but now is it RylanLovesPizza. I had a diamond rank and i am so sad that i got permanently banned from the server 2 years ago. I was banned by cc-sentinel, but i didn't knew what i did wrong. Can someone please unban me, because i love the server.
Please take a look at my response to Younisco’s PvP suggestion thread. A put quite a lot of effort into it. https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/pvp-suggestions-we-need-your-help.250079/page-6
Wont be able to play next week from sunday till friday 😢.
ill be back on saturday.
playerkingka wrote on Goefy's profile.
thank for following o_O
MrTommy wrote on Calichin's profile.
Is this Patrick?
Top Bottom