Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

SkoodyDood

Dedicated Member
Jul 7, 2016
Joe...
I can't name this "New" game mode so it's all on you :)

How-To-Play:
Players will choose in between having spears or swords, bows are not going to be allowed. Horses will be invulnerable. In an average game, there will only be 2 rounds if each player gets to win 1 round a 3rd round will be added. Players will only get 15 seconds to choose their weapon. A cool thing for donators (ranked players) to vote would be the time they will fight and which color they want their horse. THE COLOR DOES NOT MEAN THE HORSE IS BETTER. :)

This is a real basic idea of what it could look like, JUST AN IDEA.

This vid is really basic since i don't know how to use commands xd
Comment down what you think :)

Last edited:
Reactions: DragonSan
D

Deleted member 112709

I stopped reading when I saw this: the players will be riding a horse with a weapon of their choice

DragonSan

Dedicated Member
Sep 1, 2016
So it's like Medieval Jousting? That'll be awesome. Sounds like it'd be a short game though but that's not necessarily a bad thing. I guess using a bow on horseback would be kind of cheating, so I wouldn't suggest you include that weapon. There needs to be an update which adds spears! : P

SkoodyDood

Dedicated Member
Jul 7, 2016
Joe...
So it's like Medieval Jousting? That'll be awesome. Sounds like it'd be a short game though but that's not necessarily a bad thing. I guess using a bow on horseback would be kind of cheating, so I wouldn't suggest you include that weapon. There needs to be an update which adds spears! : P
Great idea! Spears... maybe download mod pack could work :p

Reactions: DragonSan

SkoodyDood

Dedicated Member
Jul 7, 2016
Joe...
EDIT: I added a video to let everybody know what I was thinking :3
IMPORTANT: My teachers was close so you saw my assignments xd

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
carl-sagan-dude-what.jpg

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
gg c
I genuinely thought it was Thursday today... I was so excited for it to be almost weekend :/
xHappyMood wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
omg GEMMMMIE IS ONLINE?!?!
itzhussii wrote on avalon :3's profile.
avaa <33
After some weeks of break am I happy to announce that more interviews will come by! I have had interviews and also have some videos finished, been working hard on them. I appreciate all feedback on them and the same style is in them. The next video of the series (when I write this is coming out in: 19 hours 17 minutes.) Happy to hear your feedback on it! Also, have a good rest of your day!:D
Top Bottom